An 8 player map by gpardell.
First of all, this is my first map and it is absolutley not finish yet,
I post it here for everyone to try it and if someone like it or just the idea
try to help me out. It's very hard to do some of the things i would meke for
this map.So, if anyone wants to see this map finished in its fullness, plese,
send and me e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if anybody knows of someone who knows map editing like dose guys from
comunity map pack (awsome maps!!), i dont mind to leave it in profecional hands.
In a planet controled by the Caos, a monstrous fortress wiz thousands of demons bla,
bla,bla... The Space marines try to take back the fortress before the traitors
can acomplish a blasfemic ritual of unknown nature bla,bla,bla... (the tipical
story of W40k)
How to use:
(this is what the map was made for, of course you can play it as you like)
- These map is made for playing with LOTW mod or, at least, is a better experince with it.
1.- You have to play as as SM (player 1) vs two armies of Caos (players 2 and 3 in team)
with fixed starting positions. (if you put the condition destroy HQ or assasinate,
it will make some things easier for you)
2.- When you start, you see that you have a main SM ship and three smallest IG ships.
the thing is that you have to train a very big army to atack the fortress and some
backup because when you start the assault, using the drop-pod's and the ground IG units,
the carnage will non stop until you secured the first part of the stronghold.
3.- Once you defeated the first army, you have to reinforce yourself to prepare
for the final assault.
- Once you have the drop-pod's full, put the Dreadnought button in auto-build position
to increse attack power.
- Remember that some Caos units have stealth.
- By destroing some enemy structures, you're allowing the enemy to strike-back to
your base, so you'll have to anihilate them before that happens or use it in your
- There are many destructuable objects, some let you pass throw other may be secret
passages to the heart of the enemy stronghold. (remember that it is not finished yet)
How to install:
- Just place the map in your THQDawn of War - Dark CrusadeW40kDatascenariosmp
- I didn't make a minimap cause I don't know how to (Apriciate help in this)
Plese, feel free to critcise the map with CONSTRUCITVE CRITICS.
Sorry if there are writing mistakes, I'm not english.
I think i doesen't miss anything.