Lazy. It was a bit cool to see some resemblance of Westeros though, along with the occasional event log.
I was bored in about half an hour or so of playing. There's really no depth to it and even most things, such as construction and unit recruitment being non-existant.
You have to destroy an entire House to even be able to start producing the troops of that House in the lands your conquered from them. It's bad.
I don't like that money is being made off this, and yet the dev doesn't even know what he can or can't do.
this game looks like it has potential, so i decided to check it out. Unfortunately its current state is far from what I have expected. I cannot say that this is alpha, its more a pre alpha. Nothing works very well in this game, and the game really starts to annoy me after playing it for a few mintes.
maybe I change my opinion and my vote in the future, but I cannot recommend the game in its current state. I would be very angry if I had paid money for this game.
This is what I get for not reading the creator's summary. Even he was warning me this would be a "meh" experience. The character design ranges from passable to laughably bad (the latter, unfortunately, applying to a major character I'm pretty sure we're supposed to take seriously). The four stories (which mostly barely qualify as such, with the ratio of exposition-to-stuff-actually-happening about 4:1) don't have enough in common for the creator's invocation of "mise en abyme" to make sense. The denouement is disappointing, as well, serving only to tell (yes, outright TELL) the player how profound the experience was supposed to be.
All told, this plays like a first draft, which makes sense given that it was written and programmed in one month. It's way too ambitious for a project of that constrained of a schedule.
I still give it a 3 because the music, sounds and backgrounds make for effective presentation, and a few of the characters were interesting enough for me to want to see them in a better game.
In summation, spend your two hours doing something else, please.
It's a god awful game that rips random things from other games including textures, models, sounds, ect. Its as if the maker just said
"That would take to long i'll just steal everything and copy the concept of the Stanley parable"
The Stanley parable had no custom content yet people recognized its concept was intriguing and original, this however is a crude copy if that, Sadly the only thing that makes this unique is that I've never seen more stolen models and ideas from so many different engines.
The mapper showed that he could have been good at least as far as architecture is concerned, but every map is like an unfinished sketch (you can even directly run to the nukebutton...), and gameplay doesn't work unless you play with cheats (HORDES of enemies with not enough health for instance).
Not worth anyone's time.
I found this mod to be short and not very interesting. The puzzles aren't very difficult, and the "frogger" section dodging the trains goes on far too long.
There are some bugs with the robot that follows you around through the mod. At one point it was switching position all over the screen as I left the area with the train points puzzle.
Maybe this just isn't my kind of mod.
I really wasn't expecting anything from this game rather than a quick LP to do (which I did, uploading soon) and that's pretty close to what I got. Most (if not all) of the 3D models & textures were either taken from free 3d model websites or they were already in the default Unity dev package. The background music was most likely ripped from an online royalty free music library. The only thing that I can fully believe was made by the developers (art/music wise) was the horrible "scream" effect near the beginning of the game. The game itself was buggy, scripts were horribly written, and level design was extremely basic. Despite all that, if you guys improve on your 3D modeling/sound design, this could be a pretty decent horror game. There is definitely some potential in this game that was left to die, but hopefully I see more from you guys in the future. Good luck!
I dont know if this mod is still being worked on but if it is from what ive seen japan needs a serious buff... the chinese lecturing division is possibly one of the most OP things in any mod ive ever seen since nuke launching tanks in red alert 2, the models are good and the only other problem is that my chinese soldiers speak ridiculously good engish the only problem i have is that honestly the leaning tower of pisa is more balanced then this mod.
Disapointed... I was expecting a mod with lots of new features for the Kingdom Managment ( after all, that's the very concept of the mod ) but all I could do is what could be done with Diplomacy... It's like if you just changed the name of Diplomacy mod, changed the troops and added items ( which doesn't have any relation to the Kingdom Managment )
It's very heavy and difficult to play! FIFA 14 is better because it has more better graphics, players and many things. The players in PES 2014 look a bit the same. Don't play this game, it is too heavy and no FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 League I see in the PES 2014 game.
I climbed out on the roofs, and the fastzombie abominations were standing under me and I couldn't progress any further.
Also, the beer bottle is a joke.
No one can hit this fast.
I didn't like the gun as well, you know, on the left side, no one has ever done this.
I couldn't see a skybox, just plain black.
I hated playing this mod. Not solely because it's bad, but because it has so much potential. A few small but absolutely vital fixes to gameplay alone that could have improved my mood considerably, but as it is it falls flat and then serves to anger. This is not a fun mod to play, and the positives do not outweigh the negatives in this game.
- There is a lot of play value in the combat sections of this mod. The combat sections in this game, specifically against soldiers and other enemies, is almost solid. The balance of health and weapons is met, assuming you want a serious challenge from time to time.
- This mod explores many locations and literal time periods, due to the time travel nature that this mod plays with. You will visits areas such as Nazi Germany, North Korea, Prehistoric periods with dinosaurs, current day America, the frozen tundra, and Area 51.
- The driving section at the very beginning of this mod, although buggy (you can die from physics), is extremely fun. I loved this very beginning because it made this mod feel so huge in scope. I was a little lost at the part where you are ultimately blocked from progressing, but up until that part, it was fun.
- Sneaking. There is a small covert section of the mod where you have to sneak through an army base, disguised as an employee. During this part, I was engaged. I liked the ability to run around this general and sneak by him. It was fun.
- Puzzles. I don't have puzzles in general. I love Portal like everyone else, but this is puzzle design at its worst. Even parts that were supposed to be quick pretty much stopped the progress of the game because I got stuck on how to open a door. This is even worse than I'm making it sound, and I had moments just getting stuck with no help until I gave up and pulled up a walkthrough. Even with clear instructions on what you're expected to do, you will still fail because the instructions you were given were either vague or were given at least a