It's very heavy and difficult to play! FIFA 14 is better because it has more better graphics, players and many things. The players in PES 2014 look a bit the same. Don't play this game, it is too heavy and no FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 League I see in the PES 2014 game.
I climbed out on the roofs, and the fastzombie abominations were standing under me and I couldn't progress any further.
Also, the beer bottle is a joke.
No one can hit this fast.
I didn't like the gun as well, you know, on the left side, no one has ever done this.
I couldn't see a skybox, just plain black.
I hated playing this mod. Not solely because it's bad, but because it has so much potential. A few small but absolutely vital fixes to gameplay alone that could have improved my mood considerably, but as it is it falls flat and then serves to anger. This is not a fun mod to play, and the positives do not outweigh the negatives in this game.
- There is a lot of play value in the combat sections of this mod. The combat sections in this game, specifically against soldiers and other enemies, is almost solid. The balance of health and weapons is met, assuming you want a serious challenge from time to time.
- This mod explores many locations and literal time periods, due to the time travel nature that this mod plays with. You will visits areas such as Nazi Germany, North Korea, Prehistoric periods with dinosaurs, current day America, the frozen tundra, and Area 51.
- The driving section at the very beginning of this mod, although buggy (you can die from physics), is extremely fun. I loved this very beginning because it made this mod feel so huge in scope. I was a little lost at the part where you are ultimately blocked from progressing, but up until that part, it was fun.
- Sneaking. There is a small covert section of the mod where you have to sneak through an army base, disguised as an employee. During this part, I was engaged. I liked the ability to run around this general and sneak by him. It was fun.
- Puzzles. I don't have puzzles in general. I love Portal like everyone else, but this is puzzle design at its worst. Even parts that were supposed to be quick pretty much stopped the progress of the game because I got stuck on how to open a door. This is even worse than I'm making it sound, and I had moments just getting stuck with no help until I gave up and pulled up a walkthrough. Even with clear instructions on what you're expected to do, you will still fail because the instructions you were given were either vague or were given at least a
After i almost killed the slave leader i went to the city and i am stuck there because i do not know what to do there. I asked the ship captain to sail to Oranos but he said i do not have enough gold. Now i do not know what to do because i can't even get pass the first part so i am giving this a 3 for now until they fix this.
A ****** mod that's buggy, looks like ****, plays like ****, has balancing issues, and is missing almost everything that makes Warhammer 40K good. There exists no form of melee, although the NPCs in missions can apparently do it (Sometimes), All swords or powerfists are decorative.
The units are incredibly unbalanced, stupidly so. A single guardsmen with a lasgun can take down a terminator within 7 shots or less if he doesn't miss. A single guardsmen. Granted, a terminator is still more likely to win, but that's still pants-on-head retarded that a terminator would die so quickly.
Furthermore, with the lack of melee, assaults are non-existent, and with Flashpoint or Cold War's ****** AI shoot-outs are also boring, throw in some ****** weapons and ****** controls and you have a steaming pile of ****.
I'd rate it lower if I could, don't be fooled by the fact that it's old and has "Warhammer" in the title, the mod is ******.
I would have given this mod a higher score if it actually work.
The mod crashes after 2 to 5 min in game making it impossible to play and the readme is of no help to fix this problem. Tried everything he suggested and nothing worked.
I have installed many other mods before and this is the only mod that i have problem with.
I hope he fix this someday.
I just don't like it. I can't believe that this was included in the official Counter-Strike and Half-Life CD! It's badly made. The design is not linear, and you can easily get lost. I really hate running everywhere, even backtracking just for finding the exit. I also hate checking every corridor for something! It's too difficult, in the first mission you must fight lots of grunts with very little supplies, and then fight in a Temple filled with Assassins! I almost died there. Finished with 20 Health Points, and then got attacked by an entire swarm of Baby Headcrabs. Uh. Then there was a mission in a Park where I always got lost, and had to noclip when I had to escape. The third mission was so boring and confusing that I deleted this mod. Too hard and too confusing. I had to run everywhere to find something, and then deleted the mod. Waste of time.
It seems that whatever this mod promises is alredy included in Oblivion Lost U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E, it pains me to say such thing to a STALKER mod, and I even tried to be as civil as possible towards complete, but this modpack is not worth it if you know what you want and where to look.
Installation alone is hell, not complicated, just tiresome and it feels as if it's not worth the hassle, CTDs and instability is always present in this as well.
A real shame considering all the things this mod was aiming to become.
-Imho worse balancing
-Remade heroes leveling makes them even more OP = You get to the point where you own everything with only hero even sooner.
-What the hell was with campaign? I don't even know.
-Addtional options to heroes (like extrovert-introvert) not interesting
For me this mod is ruining original game rather then improving
Wow the mod really dissapointed me, so many bugs that i can't even play the game and the crappy arse start music too. The map is littelary Calardia not Europe, uniforms crap, i saw a guard wearing women clothing and that made me laugh how pathetic this mod is, and before you start raging and saying that this still alpha. I want to say i've seen less bugs in pre-alpha's. So i give it a 3/10 because the only good thing is that they are working on it i will change the rating IF it gets better than this piece of worthless crap.
It's the first time I've been absolutely infuriated this quickly by a mod. Honestly I've played a lot of mods that were disappointing but this one takes the crown.
The things that bothered me the most:
- The cinematics you have implemented are extremely bare, way too long and tasteless. I don't even know what I was seeing there's absolutely no context given at all.
- The first map has a delay on the beginning of the intro cinematic. I was free roaming in a room with skewered ragdolls and an extremely conspiracy inspired alien.
- The whole intro with the jeep is just OH MY GOD MAKE IT STOP. It's like you playtested it on easy skill with godmode turned on. There's displacements sticking out to the road (specifically the one before you get to the city near the moving truck) that end up causing the jeep to be stuck. You also randomly die at the broken bridge to a trigger_hurt for absolutely no reason. wtf m8?
- Extremely AWFUL retextures. What did you even try to do with the ammo crate ? It's like you asked a five years old child to mess around with paint and decided to go with that.
- Dead naked FEAR Alma model on a table with no real context. ALIEN movie facehuggers and so on. Wtf? Is this a contest of how many imports you can shove into a mod?
- Making squad NPCs with low health a game end condition if they die. A few rooms later one of the first NPC you encounter is an automatic turret. Obviously a genius idea here.
- I have to destroy supply crates with an SMG because you decided not to provide a melee weapon. Why not.
I do NOT recommend this mod at all. It's been a painful experience and it doesn't even come close to the first HL1 mod. Official seal of sadness.