****** gr8 m8 I ******* love this game it's the greatest game ever, infront of FNAF numbar one. I ******* love this game and you ******* should to, ******. If you don't like this ******* game then **** off ************* ******. I do believe that you should go die, sir. If you to not die, I will be forced to noscope you.
****** gr8 m8 I ******* love this game it's the second greatest game ever, behind FNAF 2. I ******* love this game and you ******* should to, ******. If you don't like this ******* game then **** off ************* ******. I do believe that you should go die, sir. If you to not die, I will be forced to noscope you.
Please note that I have finished the game in "Medium" between 4 and 6 hours, no I didn't speedran the game, I took time to explore.
- Updates on the engine, the usage of Xash3D/XashXT and maybe stuff from other mods is well done.
- The details of maps and the integration of some parts from the first PARANOIA.
- Good respect of the PARANOIA's universe, the locations, the atmosphere...
- Zombies behaviour, you think they are weak but if they catch you, they are strong ^_^
- The AI was sometimes like WTF, zombies not moving, friend which is being slapped to death and don't care about saving himself are exemples of those WTF situations I had during my playthrough.
- Some FPS drop on some maps, the laboratory one is a good example, I don't know what was causing this issue.
- Many FPS games suffer from this : ironsights for all weapons except pistols and the PKP are useless, hip firing was enough, I also think that the Depth of Field is too exagerated and eyes seems to be too far from the weapon.
- In my opinion, weapons damages were not balanced, the rifles were OP, the pistols were weak. If I remember correctly, the first PARANOIA also had that issue
- Everything is not translated in English, some stuff is still in Russian.
- The last radio communications were too loud and harmed my ears, the first one had the perfect volume.
- Few presence of terrorists, the game consists of 95% of zombies/specimens and 5% of terrorists.
- Few auto saves in my opinion, I died at the first encounter with terrorists and had to make again a 5 min walk time.
- Sprint is useless, sorry for being direct, but a 3 sec sprint for x1.2 speed movement is not a sprint.
To make this short : PARANOIA 2 Savior is a good game, it could have been perfect if developers took the time to polish it. Fans of the first game will like it but I think they will be a bit disappointed. But try it yourself to see if you like it ^_^
I made a mockery of the Rhodokian army. (Vanilla)
I served in a regiment during the Napoleonic Wars. (Napoleonic Wars)
I enslaved the Northymbrian king. (Viking Conquest)
I served the Takeda clan with unflinching loyalty, a supreme Hatamoto in Takeda Shingen's retinue. (Gekokujo)
I was immortalized in song as the best Teutonic Knight that graced this world.(Anno Domini 1257)
I helped Stannis reclaim his throne. (A clash of kings)
I went to a galaxy far, far away. (Star Wars Mod)
I fought in the trenches of the Western Front of WWI. (Iron Europe)
I fought with real people, defending the Old Port from ferocious Native American attacks. (Persistent Frontier)
I became the fastest gun in the West. (1860s America)
And then I realized it's just a game, and a handful of some really, really good mods.
PS. Buy this game.
I've been a player (even a modder sometime and a translator, now retired) of FreeSpace 2 for more than a decade. When I found this mod, and found it done, I was static. And when I played it I was shoked... I didn't expect a FreeSpace adaptation to the Homeworld 2 engine so close to the combat sim. The experience is totally absorving. You really feel you are merged with the FreeSpace Universe in this mod. You can play the different eras of FreeSpace from the Terran-Vasudan War to the GTVA-Shivan War. Everything here from the music, to the sounds and the graphical effects makes you forget about Homeworld. I find this mod a complete success. 10/10. Thank you very much for this superb job!!!
This is an example of how modding can make real an idea if it is well organised, well led and very well inspired. This mod brings the universe of Stargate to an outstanding space strategy simulator. Phoenix Interactive has achieved something incredible here, and with their other mods. How many of us ever dreamed of a Stargate space sim game? Stop dreaming... We don't need a game, we have these amazing modders. This 10/10 deserved mod isn't complete yet at all, but when it is it will be just awesome. So far the dev team is fulfilling their promises, that's why I feel unnecessary waiting for the final release to give them a 10 of 10. I can only say thank you very much, and keep up making our dreams a reality.
I'm a hardcore fan of TS+F, so this is like the best mod for me when comes to Tiberium Wars.
TS like units and buildings are here, some improved balance is also here.
New super units are also more "down to earth" and awesome !
There are some small bugs that "bugs" me. NOD infantry needs 3D model improvement and most of the new textures are little too dark, so when you play on darken maps you don't see textures, only mix of black and the color of your army. When you play as a NOD with red color, some of your units have a bad look of dark black and bright red ...
As I write this the new Forgotten faction is being made which will be welcomed.
I highly recommend this mod, and I'll rate it with 9.
This sounds promising and very interesting. Things to add: republics and larger world map. This is promising because I haven't actually seen a modern world mod anywhere and it is interesting because of the same reason, and the fact that the map seems well designed.
Excellent art, fantastic music and a very quirky style! You can tell that the creator/creators have put a lot of time and effort into this game. I have only dabbled into the mobile version and would love to see a PC version(if there is one then I'd love a link!) I highly recommend this to anyone!
Wow thank you done such an awesome job even if theres a few bugs :D ..................... ....................... ................. ................ ..................... .............................. ............... ............... ................ ...........(sorry for spam)
An amazing effort by Gearbox, though some things have changed it's mostly the same game I played in 1999, amazingly redone and modernized with a far sleeker ui, yet still has the crucial things that made it such a good game!!
If I have any complaint regarding it is the fact I can't play as the taidaan in the HW1 remaster singleplayer or recolor my fleet to what I want for it......
Heck gearbox even HDed the derelict ships that were the first attempt at the kushan!!!