- A few creative areas and ideas
- Not only keyquests (although all the quests are simple)
- I did expect naked guys or other lame jumpscares. None (good job on that part)
- Decently good level design for a new mapper
- I see potential in you
- Low music variation
- Bad lightning (no boxlights for example)
- Really lame story line
- Way too short
- Billboards! But it seems like you got tired of them and stopped using them after awhile. And dark blue/purple billboard lights coming from white/yellow windows? Seriously dude?
- Description said 1950, suddenly it's 1970, I don't get it
- A note said "a monster killed me after I typed this note" or something like that. Grammar, time and logical errors in that line alone.
- And the point with the chemical was?
- Grunt refuse to leave (no "stop" trigger)
- "Ruuun" text. I think it's twice as scary when you have to realize you are being chased by yourself. But it's my own opinion so no points removed. I'm just saying.
- Horrible english (my english is bad as well, but there is a line between bad and horrible. This was a disaster. Even google translate is better)
It's a really bad story, but for a first story, it's decent. Alot of work is required but I see alot of potential in you. You did not use any lame naked guys scares and you have a certain level of creativity.
So I'm giving it a 3/10. Keep practising, keep testing your way to sucess, and most importantly, be even more creative and a good luck for future stories :)
3/10 - Bad
I remember the original doom, a game i could not stop playing. I was never really good at it, but I loved it just the same. Then, many years later, along comes a friend who informs me that someone made a doom mod, named brutal doom. He says there's more everything, and it makes doom into a better shooter than anything on the market. Of course i was skeptical, but not anymore. I couldn't tell you the last game I played that gave me this much enjoyment, and i recommend this mod to everyone who likes games. At all. Any game. play this.
This game is very fun, but only for first couple of minutes. Mind you I only played the first released download, but I can honesly say, this game is way to easy, and needs some sort of storyline. The fact that the dev's haven't updated this game in a while is dissappointing to, as this game has potential. When a more updated download is added, I will re-review this game.