Pretty much a very high quality mod, it fits right into the Portal series storyline.
At some periods in the mod, I thought this was almost Valve-quality.
The only two cons I have found is:
A very monotone and boring voice-acting.
Some puzzles require a weird way of controlling the character, this could have been polished better.
Other than that, everything is as good as it gets for mods!
I think Fire and Sword is a very good game. Its the first M&B game that actually has a story so thats a plus. And I mean who can resist a strategy/rpg game that has guns? And the mods for M&B are always really good so as soon as someone makes an American Revolution mod I'll be set for life.
Perfect recreation of the HL2 Beta, the bugs I noticed are: The fire extinglisher does not work, so I put on god. And one of the zombies in the e3_depot part won't die, not sure if thats a bug. Also I love the remake of the hydra scene and I like the combines. You should get this mod if you want a taste of the original HL2.
- very good game, large number of possibilities in-game, feels like all-in-one rts which gives you control over everything in the game and it makes crazy number of strategies possible
- you build stuff, which needs energy and metal resources
- best mode from the game for me is the zero-k mode
- if you see me play with me but i always win so concider running away
- small number of active players make the game impossible to play if you don't have any friends
10/10 would bang