The mod isn't bad, but it also isn't good. I bumped it up to a 6 because the good slightly outweighs the bad.
- There are actual characters that talk.
- The zombie models not ripped from NH2 are well-made.
- I generally knew where to go in the outside areas.
- Very, very, good level design.
- Painfully short.
- Audio is tolerable, but still annoying.
- I had to try every door in sight to find out where I was supposed to go next.
- The sniper that shoots at you near the end is never mentioned or directly fought.
- Obvious ending, with a silly cliffhanger.
- Since the hordes need to be avoided by dashing to the next objective, there is very little time to enjoy the scenery.
- The indoor sections consist of running from one room to another to get the next room's key with maybe a zombie between rooms.
The mod is still worth a play, though.
30€ for this game is TOO MUCH ! The ******** took maps, models, textures from MoWAS and port them into so called "MoWAS2"?
Don't buy it, but you should torrent it! In my opinion they should charge it ~5€ for this game.
I had high expectation for this game.
As for the game, it's very good, because you are playing "MoWAS" under new name "MoWAS2".
I have never even heard of game named Warhammer, but this mod is really great. It's something I have never seen in Warband and it adds a very good diversity to the game. I haven't experienced any gamebreaking bugs, though it has some (but hey... unmodded game has flaws too). So far I enjoyed it very well.