Probably one of the best alien oriented games I've played. I'd suggest getting friends to play this game with you though considering the lack of people on servers and the AI on the bots are horrendous. All in all this game is very entertaining and very difficult.
- A couple of glitches (stuck drawers, boxes clipping walls, chairs flinging across the room).
- Poor grammar and spelling in most notes.
- Some awkward environments, like the crazy door room (I realize it's for the insanity effect, but the black drop off underneath the map is kinda weird).
- While we're on the topic, figuring it out was rather confusing. Jumped a few times to my death because I tried to keep teleporting back to the room before.
- A few random jump scares (but they're reasonable, as they're justified by the character's insanity).
- Flying naked man, never original.
- The blind Kaernk (couldn't seem to find his way around the corridors; ended up making the encounter less scary).
- The grunt that couldn't figure out how to walk around a table (although it made for a good laugh).
- The opinionated endings. I think you should have left them as they were without the commentary in the credits. Neither option is "correct", it's just what people personally think is the right choice. Leaving it open to discussion makes it more interesting and though-provoking.
- Longer-than-average length for a custom story.
- Interesting story (grammar fixes would greatly improve it, though).
- (Surprisingly) A good ending for an Amnesia CS!
- Excellent atmosphere and environments.
- Good pacing overall with the scares.
- Great balance of calm-vs-tense moments.
- Above-average jump scares.
- That arm room.
- The fountain room.
- That Cuprite run (OHMYGOD I've never been so frightened in an Amnesia story).
I have to say, I absolutely loved this CS. It was incredibly well done and I think the only thing that could improve it are a few bug fixes and minor details. Easily one of my favorites and definitely worth the download.
- Story: 8/10
- Length: 8/10
- Puzzles: 7/10
- Scares: 9/10
- Environments: 9/10
- Originality: 8/10
- Shortest CS I've ever seen (less than 5 minutes of gameplay).
- No ambiance or music.
- No scares (not a big deal if they want to go for something different, but the map just wasn't interesting at all).
- Only one puzzle (if you can call it that).
- Little to no story.
- Good voice acting.
- Most well-done outside environment I've yet to see.
This CS was a major disappointment for me. I already have a limited amount of patience when it comes to short maps, but this one must have set the record--which is unfortunate, because I felt that it could've had a bit of promise, especially when I opened that first door into the open world. Oh well, you win some and you lose some.
- Story: 1/10
- Length: 0/10
- Puzzles: 2/10
- Scares: 0/10
- Environments: 5/10
- Originality: 2/10
I must say, it is a biggest achievement by modders and even far more better than the original version of CNC3:TW. Packed with additional units, upgrades and research tiers.
Although there is a minor bugs such over splitted blood effect or heavy long walker trail on bridge, this mod is the best one that you can play and ever forget.
It is an exclusive play!