LameCraft is best game for PSP. It is game like MineCraft but on PSP. If you want to create mod you CAN!
Bad Graphics. Took ages to be "somewhat complete" AI broken. Only Miltiplayer, "several" missed release dates. Broken downloads. Unclear instructions... this mod features all things a mod should "not" have / be.
Voice acting is funny. Riding kangaroos is fun too.
A Brilliant example for a slender game. much better than the Parsec (the original) game. best on i have played
Good Texture. Good Models.
Just hope more longer.
So long waited mod!!!
I played 2 missions so far, excellent I must say. This really looks so fresh and new for such "old" game! Great work!
This is a fantastic concept with some really really great ideas. I rated the game higly purely because of this, and because I really believe this is one of those gems that deserves to rise above the average games out there.
But there are some serious stumbling blocks that need to be addressed:
1. Resolution settings option. There isn't one that I could find.
2. Horrendous FPS (unplayably bad sometimes) despite my excellent hardware specs. Other games run smooth (Tremulous, Torchlight, Nexuiz, Open-Arena, etc etc)
3. Default music versus other sound volume is too loud.
4. Menus deserve to be a lot prettier.
5. Game intro deserves to be a video, or a graphic slideshow with text plus more dramatic voice-over.
6. A bit confusing in the beginning as to what-to-do. Trial and error is sadly not the best at making a good impression.
7. Targetting reticle and other HUD graphics seem to be after-thoughts ... make these prettier & more engaging.
Yadda yadda yadda ... It's a cool game, for sure. The ability to leave the captain's chair at any point and climb into the turret is cool. I look forward to being able to exit my ship and kick some malevolent-alien ***!
C&C generals is the best RTS modding engine ever. I truly recommend it to you.
Great game, the history and the ambientation of the characters is well done, by now is the "best" ROL game of Vampires!!
There is a genre for games like this, though I'm not sure what to call it. Juggling perhaps? It's a game where you have to operate a bunch of different machines simultaneously. The player is like a rope in a game of tug of war, constantly being pulled in opposite directions, in this case by blinking lights and sirens instead of kids and their overenthusiastic parents.
The learning curve is a bit fast, but I suppose if you fail your first objective (collect 15 barrels of oil in 3 days), you can always try it again, having learned from your failures. After a few rounds, it starts to make sense, and it's actually quite a fun game!
Whether or not you have any interest in drilling for oil, I recommend giving this game a try.
Great mod, loads of fun.
- Great atmosphere, very immersive!
- Amazing custom sounds and music
- Great custom models and effects
- Great jump scares!
- Very unique gameplay!
- Overall - Very immersive, interesting, and fun.
- Some level design bugs/glitches
- Some typos (ex: "Oucch! Can go there with this extreme heat stream!" - should be "Oucch! I can't go there with this extreme heat stream!")
- Very difficult puzzles; I had to analyze the solution in the script and level editor and try to figure out the problem. (which was kinda annoying...) But I wasn't searching hard enough... I missed the Attic key in the shirt pocket.
Good, needs death-clones for ISDS though...
I love The new and original game ideas that has been implemented in this game such as the spraypaint and the cats. The atmosphere is also beautiful, if you would stop and take a look once and a while it is really beautiful. The only flaw is that it seems too short the gameplay can seem a bit rushed, but for a free game this gets a 10/10
One of the most realistic mods for CoH. Combine that with a huge amount of content added as well as the graphical update they gave the game, you would have to have a good excuse not to go out and buy CoH just to use this mod!
This version sucks, he took the crosshair from the Hall Of Mirrors mod, and added new animations that suck. The new music is annoying, the new skins are terrible, and I bet you didn't get permission either this mod sucks.
+ Atmosphere is awesome, on edge following feeling.
+ Surprisingly good graphics and smoothness while play, no lag.
+ Large playable area with lots of place to explore.
-No clear objective (would confuse some)
-Slenderman is already following you from start (died 3 minutes in while looking around car)
-Brightness of the flashlight makes it hard to read signs and reduces' visibility when against a wall.
This was a great game, staying true to the horror placing taking after Slender (Parsec). Really liked the graphics and bloom/shadowing.
Keep up the excellent work.
I love this mod, the new weapons are great and the skins are cool. But they could be better. This mod is really fun because of the new weapons and the sounds too, they are pretty vivid. I liked the test level too but move fast cause you may die in a blink of an eye. This is one of my favorites 7/10 because of the lack of effort with the skins and new levels.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.