This has to be the most original piece of work I as a life gamer have ever played.There is no other game like this is DEFINATELY worth more than $8 in my opinion. Plus it is still in BETA which means a whole lot more of interesting features to come.But my favorite part about this game is that you are not the hero.Noone is.You are an everyday soldier on the battlefield that makes a slight difference in the outcome. The balancing in this game is near perfection. No two places are the same, and each spot has its own unique advantage and disadvantage.But the Number 1 thing this game requires is teamwork.This game is a teamsport. 10/10
DUDE your map is freaking awesome not only that, that was the hardest labyrinth i have ever played but the scares were placed perfectly i freaking wanted to just stop making myself mad but my curiosity kept me going on i congratulate you for creating one the best Amnesia Custom Stories ever you are awesome man and the ending was really epic.
This is one of the best VN hybrids you can play, if not the best (though that would be ex-aequo with Long Live The Queen). Still, it has a few quirks.
* It's looooooong. If you're into story-driven, "filled to the brim with dialogue" games, be they RPG or visual novels, no need to read any further: buy it.
* The story's great. As cliché as they come at times, but it works wonders.
* The characters are great, and as far as I'm concerned, memorable. The writer has put great care and effort here, and it shows. Absolutely lovely.
* The combats are interesting and enjoyable. Not overly long, with mild strategic options, it's simply a pleasure; and the fact you can skip random encounters makes it even better if you're not in the mood.
* The music's fine. Maybe not as memorable as the writing or the art, but it's fitting, doesn't get in the way and gets the job done.
* The art is gorgeous. Take any screenshot here. 'nuff said.
* Man, Ren'py CLEARLY isn't tailored for this. So there's some sound stuttering every now and then - in particular during combat. Nothing particularly ugly but it's still unfortunate.
* The game is easy. Like, REALLY easy, even in hard/tactics mode. The addition of an Extreme mode would be most welcome, seriously.
* There are still a few typos and mistakes here and there; but given the amount of text in the game, it's easily forgivable.
* Equipment management in stores and for comparisons feels like a chore, and while the dual-wielding ability of some characters makes things quite interesting, it adds to the confusion.
* It may be long, but it's still too short. Loren 2, please. NOW. :)
Anyway. Beware that some of the art could be considered suggestive, even from the get-go (just look at the pictures). While this isn't exactly a hentai game, it may put some people off, which would be a pity, as you have the choice to show or hide the (even more) suggestive things.
Amazing game with awesome graphics, gameplay and functionality. The campaign is incredibly big and time-consuming, that you will have lots of fun with it. I borrowed this game off of my friend, and I haven't given it back to him yet because I have had so much fun with it.
This game is fantastic. So much customisation, so much gameplay. And to think that it is free-to-play, wow. I have been playing this game for a year now and never thought about having issues with it (in terms of hacking and cheating) because it was so well made. Bravo Valve, you have really set a standard for gaming. 10/10