- You have to push 10 times at least on your esc button to open up the menu.
- You can save your game during a mission, you can quit the game, you cannot reload your saved game. Interesting.
- People sometimes see you through the walls. A pity for this kind of game.
- Turn a light of an empty room off in front of a guard and he will shoot at you. That makes sense.....
- In most maps, you just have to get the good clothing and then you can do everything.
- In most maps, after doing all the missions, you may be able to go everywhere without getting attacked but still get 4 witnesses in the final statistics. Statistics that you only see after finishing the map of course. These were mute witnesses I guess.
- So, the missions of the terrible criminal 47 are always to kill criminals, never innocents? I guess this game is for death penalty.
If you forget about these points, the game is not that bad.
Horrible level design, no story, nothing makes sense, scares are extremtly predictable and overused and errors everywhere. I hate to say it, but it seems like you rushed to create a Pewdiepie style story, because this is bad even for a first attempt. It looks like you spent a maximum of 10 minutes on this one :s.
1/10 - Pointless
Comparing the game to darkout, i feel that the quality is roaming more to the amusing and simple factors. Complexity will pick up in future for sure, but as it is going for looks and feel, it's not overly beautiful or stunning. No real time particles, no mesh characters/enemies/allies, no mesh objects, no multiple backgrounds to give a "this is an amazing endless place" feel.
But overall i think it's still great, my rating is based on quality, the effort is in the content.
I only liked the single player for the most part. The multiplayer was just the same old crap but with more SMG spam so its basically unplayable if you have any sort of sense for game balance.