- Amazing atmosphere (Though I need to talk about this in the "Cons")
- Custom soundtracks definitely went well.
- Custom models? AWESOME. I loved the custom models you used. The new monsters definitely were cool looking (For some reason, one of them reminded me of a Resident Evil boss)
- No stupid jumpscares.
- Decent enough storyline to "get the job done" (By decent I mean it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst, ether. Not as bad as other silly stories out there, lol).
- Voice acting! I love it when custom stories have voice acting, instead of just making the player read.
- Good supply management; By this I mean you didn't just scatter tinderboxes and oil all over, or just not give us anything, you actually did a good job on supplying them.
- Good mapping (More info. on that in the "Cons" section - But I'm sure you already know what they are).
- No game-breaking bugs or bugs in general.
- Good scares, not cheap ones (However, more info. about this as well on the "Cons")
- Atmosphere and scares got predictable (Can't say how because I don't know how to use that spoiler box thing, I forgot what it was).
- Voice acting could of been better, however this isn't your fault. Although it was decent enough and good to keep the story going, I felt like it could of been a bit better, with more emotion and right tone of voice (No disrespect to the voice actors - at least you guys can voice act I wish I could).
- The mapping was good, but definitely could of been better. However, I'm not gonna go full detail, because I'm pretty sure you already know - since there are already reviewers before me that told you what's up
Overall, a damn well made custom story!
A very cool game with tons of ambiance and atmosphere. When it's finished I think it could rival Terraria. I hope the dev's will continue to build on the game's creepy / silent hillish aura, as that's what sets it apart. A tutorial for new players : Youtube.com
Good luck in the darkness!
Jogo fantásticoo!! Jogo desde os 14 anos :D
E os gráficos pra época foram espetaculares!
E um final inacreditável! O.O"
Dica pra quem nunca jogou (perdou se tiver 5anos de vida apenas kkkkk)
- Quando for jogar pela primeira vez, se tranque no quarto e se tiver um fone ficará perfeito, pq a primeira vez, não vai mais ser igual as outras... Vc vai se viciar nas mais de 50 a 60 horas de jogatina na primeira vez :)
Conheço amigos que desistiram de jogar pq não sabiam encontrar as saídas bestas no jogo, eu dava dicas e no mesmo dia a tarde eles jogavam e me contavam de manhã as loucuras que o Half-Life foi :D
Minecraft is a unique game in that it can both be amazingly addictive and boring. I can see why some people hate it.
First things first, and what truly disgusts me with most people, are the rages about the GRAPHICS.
Graphics do not determine if a game is good or not. Some games, like Minecraft, choose to go for a different visual style than others. Some just have ****** graphics.
Minecrafts' graphics are unique in that they're easily moddable. Texture packs, new items and blocks can easily be added by practically anybody.
I can also see why most people hate the gameplay:
Those tend to be players that do not have a great imagination. You're not supposed to imagine the game has great graphics, but have a creative mind allowing you to model the world to your likes and desires. Without a creative and imaginative mind, you won't get much out of a game like this, and are probably better off on any of the stereotypical FPS's.
I, myself, have had many times where I just couldn't think of anything to do and have left the game to gather 'virtual' dust for several months; though I enjoy coming back to it with a fresh mind and building some truly amazing things.
It's true; Minecraft does get really boring after a while. That's why the community is massive and has released an armada of mods, texture packs and maps over the years. I don't know what I'd be doing with the game without any mods like Feed The Beast or any other ones.
Put simply, Minecraft is the perfect game for a creative mind needing a canvas on which to release itself.
Minecraft isn't a 'game'. It's a sandbox in which to let your creations become reality.
A truly amazing game with a great atmosphere that'll suck you in for a few hours.
Being a rather short game, I was surprised at how much content was stuffed into it. The gameplay is original and addicting, and it probably also helps that I'm into the 'green' stuff, causing me to love the creation-of-an-ecosystem gameplay. It was rather difficult at times, and I'd even say it's part puzzle game, forcing the player to discover which plants eat which, which seeds go where...
The music is good, though I find it can get repetitive and stressful at certain, rare moments.
The visual style is interesting, mixing both part-3D models with a 2D environment, and with a slight touch of hand-drawn graphics.
It also has a great little story to wrap up that all, making this one of my favorite indies in a while.