What are we looking for?
- Experienced Mod Creators - To help copy game files and place the mod in one place and write simple installation programs.
- Modellers - For the creation of London's objects, weapons and characters. (People, Cars, buses, police, soldiers, weapons)
- Mappers (Experience preferred) - to create highly detailed worlds in Valve's Hammer Editor and creating puzzles to prevent you getting from a-b for the ultimate experience.
- Animators - To add life to models, characters and weapons.
- Scripter's\Coders - To manipulate things to make them how we want them and put the game together.
- Texture Artists - Creating detailed high resolution textures and bumpmaps for each texture, characters and weapons.
- 2D Artists - To draw comic book style images for cut scenes.
- Sound engineers - To record some authentic sounds to throw into the
- game creating the best effects and experiences for the players.
- Composers - For the creation of music, powerful in its own form to control you emotions as you play.
- A particle creator - To make rain particles to improve the default rain.
If you think you might like the sound of this project download the first part of the script and contact us through our website with a reference to your work (e.g. pictures, web portfolio etc).
If you would like any information on what models, sounds, music and maps are required, don't hesitate to just ask.