Over the last 2 years a few developers have still contributed to NBK. Its been along time so i will just keep everyone updated!
WFTO, which was a fork of NBK, switched to using UDK along with most of the developers. So i decided to carry on working on the NBK source and resore the name on Natural Born Keeper. Now during this time some work has been made on NBK - mainly focusing on implanting gameplay features.
So first i would like to say thanks to all the people who have worked on the NBK source.
IKSLM - The one who started the project, and done most of the work so far.
Alan Batsford (albatsford)
Jeremy Parker (JezzaParker)
Robinson James (steriodas )
Ben Grabham (Evil.Nebster)
Bo Fjord Jensen (dotted1337)
- distance culling
- saving game ('save ' in console)
- amount of rooms each player has is now displayed
- price of room is displayed
- amount of a particualr room is displayed
- right clicking a room icon now moves the camera over that room
- camera now starts over your dungeon heart
- you can now move you mouse to the edge of the screen to move the camera
- you can now scroll in and out
- you can now use the middle mouse button to rotate camera
- dirt can be selected for mining
- now cost gold and the animation of the cost is displayed
- can now be sorted into different teams, so the AI will work for all teams.
- claiming dirt (claiming animation is back)
- claiming walls
- return to treasurys to deposit gold.
- now idle when their is nothing to do.
- have been implanted, although they have no AI
- create imp spell works
- destroy wall spell works