Phase two ended a few hours ago, since then we have had time to collect our thoughts and get our video presentation ready to roll out. Before I announce the ideal timeline for the awards lets go over a few stats that you guys created over Phase one and two of this years voting.
In Phase one we had a total of 114,104 votes with the MOTY's getting 83,277 and the other 30,877 was the IOTY votes. Phase two had 103,834 votes with split being 69,474 and 34,361 for the MOTY and IOTY. Which means in total we had... 217,989 votes, with 9,988,054 unique visitors over the entire event!
So here is my personal projected timeline for the releases of the event award video presentations. Keep in mind these dates may change depending on how quickly I can get the videos out.
- December 17 - Developer of the Year Article
- December 18 - Editors Choice Innovative Gameplay Indie
- December 19 - Editors Choice Original Art Mod + Original Art Indie
- December 20 - Editors Choice Unreleased Mod + Unreleased Indie
- December 21 - Editors Choice Multiplayer Mod + Multiplayer Indie
- December 22 - Editors Choice Singleplayer Mod + Singleplayer Indie
- December 23 - Modding HOF Entry 1 for 2010 Announcement
- December 24 - Players Choice Unreleased Mod + Unreleased Indie
- December 25 - Players Choice Mod of the Year + Indie of the Year
- December 26 - Wrapup, thanks etc
Good luck to all our entrants for this years awards!