The long awaited 2nd patch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Lost Alpha has been finally released.
Posted by CrommCruac on Jul 11th, 2014
Second patch for
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha
has been released!
Here is long awaited 2nd patch for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha. Here are some very important facts about it:
- Due to the changes in storyline and engine, it's required to start a new game after you installed this update.
- Your previous saves will not work.
- This patch is cumulative, so you don't need to install the previous (1.3001) patch at all.
- The patch installer will wipe out your gamedata directory so backup whatever mods you've installed
- Beware, mods made for previous patches will not work with this 2nd patch until mod makers make them compatible. We can not give support in this case.