Right at the start of the new year, the scariest iOS game gets it's biggest update yet. Including a new level and alot of improvements.
Posted by HEGI on Jan 4th, 2013
Happy new year everyone!
V1.3 of Slender Rising includes the following changes:
- New level: Desolate Town.
- New music. You now hear drum beats when picking up signs(Use good headphones for full experience).
- New sounds. Like sign-indicator sound with whispers and cries.
- Two new control schemes.
- Improved joystick controls
- Flashlight can be turned on/off, makes it harder for the enemy to find you.
- Flashlight improvements.
- More new signs to discover.
- Added optional "Sign Finder" compass.
- Menu improvements. Like seeing the number of signs found in the pause menu.
- Slenderman behaviour is more balanced.
- Better performance and some small visual improvements.
- Various small tweaks to make the overall experience better.