Last weekend has been an important milestone for us, we are sending out our full game client and media to different publishers and the media. As you might know, still we have no publisher to back us up, and without one we cannot afford the license fee and release the game. So please wish us good luck!
However I wanted to keep you updated on what has happened and what cool new stuff we added to the game so far:
1. The XP system is fully implemented: XP and Levels are constantly saved independent from the current game session; if the player dies he can instantly restart the chapter with the last XP (“Diablo” principle).
2. Player can use combo system for attack and block or evade enemy attacks.
3. We added 3 main skills to the game which should be carefully used based on the individual situation: Heal, Shield, Damage. By hitting monsters you recharge up to 3 skill points. The more skill points the more effective the individual skill.
4. The game includes 40 player levels and 3 difficulties so far. Each difficulty plays between 3-4 hours. Difficulties and chapters unlock after successful run-through.
5. Implemented full xbox360 / Game-pad / STEAM controller support; the game plays actually best on the TV / sitting on the couch.
6. Added Depth of Field (DOF) effect to the engine will be either static or “haze” effect in the desert. Thanks to GARRY for the idea how to code it, I love you!
7. Based many suggestions from you I completely reworked the HUD and improved the animations, please check out the trailer / screenshots and tell me what you think.
I uploaded new screenshots, made a new HD trailer and updated the website for you; please understand that we don’t want to show too many new locations as we don’t want to spoiler anything. Also we need the trailer anyhow for the press, so I wanted to share it with you also.
Thank you so much for your support, we couldn’t have done without it. Please remember to follow us on social media and tell your friends about us. Please stay tuned for future updates soon.