Some of the highlights in this release include:
- Significantly improved AI.
- UI improvements to the menus and lobby.
- New UI for replays, spectators and defeated players.
- New construction radius limits for C&C and D2K.
- Repairable bridges.
- Desert theater for RA.
- Left-click mouse controls (beta).
- 5 new missions for RA.
- 20 new multiplayer maps across all three mods.
- Significant balance improvements across all three mods.
- More bugfixes than you can shake a tesla coil at.
A composite screenshot showing the new lobby tooltips and player color selector in the Dune 2000 mod.
Grab the latest installer packages from our site. SourceForge.net is also helping us out with an alternative mirror as our webserver is running a little warm (hello reddit).
You can also subscribe to the release channel at Desura:
If you don't already have the Freeware assets at hand click download in-game on first start to grab the minimal files required to play from our community sponsored content servers. Thanks to Project Perfect Mod for providing a new fast mirror for this release.
To celebrate the new stable release a week long tournament will be held starting at 1st June. See the forums for details and how to sign up. The event will be streamed: