Small update cause of the Pokémon X and Y madness. It still contains some enjoyable new content.
Posted by nilllzz on Oct 17th, 2013
This week’s version of Pokémon3D got a bit less content than the other ones cause Pokémon X and Y came out and the entire dev team and a few staff members played it to the max. It’s awesome. Although this is a major distraction, we managed to make an updated version of Pokémon3D version 0.38: version 0.38.1. It contains mostly bug fixes but also some new features.
Here’s the changelog:
- Pokémon appear outside of the Daycare on Route 34.
- added 3 new Pokémon models
- changed the “Pokédex” emblem
- new Guide Gent and New Barktown woman scripts
- added Running Shoes (talk to Guide Gent in Cherrygrove City to get them)
- Changed some moves and Pokémon data to fit Pokémon X and Y.
- Private trade text misplacement in the GTS
-  Certain Pokémon cries crash the game
-  Safari Zone typo
-  Run away in Safari Zone
-  Crash when viewing a model in Habitat Mode
-  Stuck when using Fly + Repel
-   Evolution crash
-  PC related bug
-  Waterfalls work incorrectly
-  Snorunt evolution bug
-  Unlimited Sunny Day TMs
-  Move learning bug #1
-  Lugia script crash
-  Move learning bug #2
-  Route 45 Empty Sign
-  Problem with Achievements
-  Two typos
-  Empty sign in front of Tin Tower
-  Zangoose’s ability is wrong
-  Riding sprite bug
-  “Spikes” doesn’t hurt switching Pokémon