Finally have a playable demo ready to go! It only contains a couple of minutes of gameplay, but accurately demonstrates how the final game will look and work.
Posted by heyufool1 on May 30th, 2012
Since the last update I have been doing nothing but fixing bugs and polishing the game, and I think I have finally reached the point where I can release a short demo! Progress with the story and general length of the game has been slow because I've been focusing on the engine and what not, but now I think I can add more content a little bit quicker than before.
But here are some screen shots from the game:
A few notes about the demo:
1. The title screen is temporary
2. There is currently no backing up ability, but it is planned
3. By default, use the 'E' button to interact and close messages
4. Checkpoints are saved to a file "save.txt" located i
n the same folder as the executable
5. The Main theme entitled "Freak" (Played in the title screen) is by Yonatan Luria and I strongly recommend checking out his music here: Yoniluria's Music
I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for all of the support!