The new version of the game can be found in our 'Downloads' section and is about 80MB. We have decided not to make a patch for this version because so much has changed that the patch would have to be quite large anyway.
In total, this version includes 70 different changes from the previous version of the game. There are far too many to list in this news article, but you can view what has changed by going to the 'Downloads' section and clicking on 'read more +' in the file description.
Here are a few of the major new features that have been added:
- Over 20 new areas to explore.
- Two more side-quests to complete.
- More characters have been added to Willenke Village and all NPCs have had their dialogue options expanded and customised and each NPC has their own daily schedual based on the time of day and even the weather!
- A new Character Creation system has been implemented, which adds a back-story to your character, but still allows you to customise your starting stats, name, appearance and even your starting equipment.
- A Visual Equipment system has been added so that your appearance changes based on what equipment you are using.
- You are now limited in how much you can carry by weight. If you can't carry enough, you can always buy a more heavy-duty bag from a mechant who may appear in Inns from time-to-time.
- A new economy system has been implemented. Although you can only find traders in Willenke Village at the moment, when more settlements are completed you will find that different settlements have different levels of prosperity that change over time, affecting prices in that town or village.
- Interiors have been added to all buildings in Willenke.
- ... and many, many more features and improvements.
This game has been tested on a High-End PC running Windows 7 and has been bug tested for any glaring errors and crashing bugs. It should work on most PCs running Windows 98 or higher.
If you would like to suggest a new feature for the game or to report any bugs, please visit our website.