As the game becomes more populated and more servers come the need for better server browsing arose. So now you can browse servers with ping, map size and player sorting. As well as a complete mini-preview of what's going on inside the server. Check out the latest installation of King Arthur's Gold!
Posted by Michal.Marcinkowski on Sep 18th, 2011
Besides tweaking some things, improving the auto-updater and fixing bugs we have now a completely NEW SERVERS BROWSER!
Attention knights! You can't destroy now castle backgrounds with a normal hit and you can't destroy your teams open doors. This is to prevent random damage when fighting inside your castle. You'll need a full slash to destroy the castle back wall.
- new server browser
- server pinging
- server minimap preview
- optimized GUI rendering
- max server name length added
- server info limited to 144 chars
- client disconnects with message when trying to enter full server
- autoupdater reads another download URL if first one fails
- precache.txt doesn't update in autoupdater
- block cursor always shows for archer & knight
- knight can't destroy team open door
- knight can destroy castle background only with slash
- changed default team switch button to ALT