Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- added basic knife throw auto-targeting and controls
- added knife throw animation
- getting hit cancels knife attack
- knife attack faces towards target even when running
- fixed bug with mirrored knife slashes
- fixed problem with choke animation when holding a weapon
- added blunt item-character collisions
- added support for multiple detail object layers
- added support for solid detail objects
- added wood/metal material lines for all weapons
- thrower velocity affects throw force
- throwing weapons in air pushes thrower back
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.