New features including improved weapon animation hand/weapon sync, weapon stances can be mirrored, blood splatter sounds for sword hits, decals for blood splats, ambient triangle sound effects, ambient bird sounds and ice wind sounds, occasional ambient sound objects, ice crack ambient sound effect, normal map alpha acts as tint mask, and more!
Posted by jeffr on May 17th, 2011
Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Fixed timing problem with sword animations
- Improved weapon animation hand/weapon sync
- Weapon stances can be mirrored
- Blood splat works with post effects disabled
- Blood splatter sounds for sword hits
- Decals for blood splats
- Ambient triangle sound effects
- Ambient bird sounds and ice wind sounds
- Occasional ambient sound objects
- Ice crack ambient sound effect
- Normal map alpha acts as tint mask
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!