Well, can't believe it has been one year already, since the Prologue was released.
I would have loved to release this new Chapter today, it would have been symbolic and easy to say :
"Hey look, I made this in one year!"
But whatever, we can't pause time can we?
Anyhow, I really want to thank everyone who's been here since the beginning and who has been following this project, it was a fun ride, and it still is and still will be.
Let's see what happens next shall we?
Anyhow in the meantime, here is a little "Anniversary Gift" for every House Lover out there.
A 1080P HD video of The Prologue House Remake.
Yeah don't expect me to reveal the Chapter One House more than it already was in the Waiting Trailer.
(Before any of you get excited let me tell you that I won't spoil any "events" in this video)
Here are some of the feature displayed in the video :
- High Dynamic Range
- New footsteps and ambient sounds
- New bed model
- A clock that actually tells the time of the day, and rings whenever it's 12.
- Tv can be turned on and off
- Fridge emits sound and casts a projected texture
- Every day the HDR exposure values are randomized, therefore some days are brighter than others.
- Randomized Rain System, with Random Thunder, with a Random Chance of blowing the fuse.
- Randomized spawning of the New Fuse, that you have to search for.
- Day and Night cycles now slowly changes instead of being sudden.
These are only a fraction of the features that were added to the Prologue House, which will be available in every new iteration of The House in the later chapters.