Welcome back everyone,
Its been two months that no updates have been made or posted. Just because I am busy or lazy, I don't know. But now, I have bigger future plans for this mod.
I have now planned to turn this mod into an free indie game, instead of a mod. So, you won't need an old game from 19th century to play this. This really reduce the game's requirements, you may think like this. Actually nope, if you own old video cards. As this will use high-end engine.
Currently, I have a list of engines I want to use. Here is the list:
Unreal Engine 3
idTech 5 (RAGE toolkit)
Some of them are not released yet, anyway. But I am not wanting to use this LD goldsource anymore even with trinity for this GIGANTIC project. Also, I may be using ENB series for better graphics.
I want to tell you some features you'll see.
- the gameplay will be as long as 1/4 of the development time.
- two endings, one good and one bad.
- even though there are no living things, there will be enemies, like moving crates, rushing cars (with no driver) and running blades.
- full first-person view
- aims to represent loneliness and depression rather than horror.
- multiplayer mode which aims to let the players to solve puzzles that must be completed together.
- the maps are fully expanded with realistic triggers which makes the game nearly open-world.
- super- realistic graphics
well, maybe its enough for you. The demo is in development. Thanks for reading this.