This is the future updates which will provide information about future releases.
Posted by quality1000 on Jan 6th, 2012
Version 0.2 (Alpha) will include the following:
- New Menu Background
- Will be renaming the mod to Battlefield 4: The End of Modern Warfare.
-Will be (probably) actually adding infinite survival waves (Version 0.1 (Alpha) was just to test the "team changing", new guns and the XP system).*
- Weapon tag corrections and more realistic properties.
- Will be changing the script
- Adding two more guns to select from the 'Create-a-Class' menu.
- Will be adding another map
- Will add the (WWII) Kar98k and the MP44 and various other weapons to the 'Elite Weapons'** section.This version is TBD*** and will probably be released in late spring.
Version 0.3 (Alpha) ideas:
- Drivable vehicles (campaign only)*****.
- Purchaseable guns in-game (Campaign (Only in Armourys), Zombies and Survival)******.
* There may be a patch before Version 0.2 (Alpha) is released.
** This is only going to be added if lots of people want it to be added.
*** (To Be Dated)
**** Possibly a patch in 0.35 (Alpha)
***** Maybe we're adding this in the Beta
****** Already in progress (as seen in the video (see in 'Videos' section).