Hi folks! Good news for all of us!
After we have tried to find some funding for our project in more traditional ways, we have come to the conclusion: traditional publishers don't want to invest in our PC-exclusive game because it will be not a modern multi-platform game designed to achieve big sales by simplest means.And we don't want to be dependent on decisions and goals of publisher who is concerned mostly about profits. We think that there are a lot of gamers who actually like good games but not the most popular and best selling ones.This big audience deserve to get what it wants and we are going to approach it directly, without involving any third parties with their thoughts and rules in our open and free dialog.
So we finally decided to go an indie path and start to reveal a way more details about our game to the community. The first step for us to do this is to open our website where we will provide you complete and detailed coverage of our development process. Note that our site is new and we will gradually add more interesting info and stuff to it.
So we have opened our side of the communication channel and we need your feedback!
We are in the pre-alpha state now and any constructive criticism and direct financial help will be an inestimable contribution to our work!
What you can make to help us:
- The most direct way is to go to our site, to register and to make a pledge! You will become a sponsor for our development and will get your game and rewards, when it will be done.
Increasing our budget will significantly speed up development of playable alpha!
- All of you are our marketing and PR team. Help us by telling other people about our
project! Post links to our site and articles to forums where you think it is relevant, follow us on facebook and twitter and in other social networks, "like" our posts, tell your friends gamers about Exoplanet: FC! Be creative and spread the word in any possible way!
- You can influence the development providing us detailed feedback and ideas! We always want to know what is your opinion on all aspects of the development and our game design. Feel free to comment articles, videos and pictures, take part in polls and creative contests. Later you can become the most important part of our testing team and work with us to improve the game on all stages of development process.
We hope to gain community's trust not for our words but for our deeds.
Before we start our campaign on the Kickstarter or on other platforms made for so called crowd funding, we need to reach some quality standards and create some good content to attract a wider audience of players.But if you like our game, you can help us now, at the most crucial moment, so we can make everything possible to create immersive single-player Action/RPG experience with lots of unique features and fun for you.We believe in the most active and creative community in the world of videogames, in you, dedicated PC gamers and we hope that you will believe in us!
- Alersteam site. Check out the latest news!
- You can read general information about Exoplanet: FC's RPG-system and discuss it in comments.
- You can vote for your desired interface type (see the poll field on the right side of the page).
- Alersteam on Twitter
- Alersteam on Facebook