ESPIONAG3 is a mini-game that showcases the essentials of playing games made for boARd 3D - the augmented reality gaming platform. It is set in a fictional 1940's city, that is different each time you play the game. The city generator is easy to control with just a press of a button, so you will never have to play the same map again. All boARd 3D games are based on our own unique interaction method, that is achieved through the connection with a boARd, a paper with printed graphics that is spread across the play area. This boARd allows you to view it's surface using your digital device's camera from a very close distance. Within a few moments you will be able to master this unique interaction method and play the game. A "boARd" is required to play the game, so we suggest that you download it and assemble it yourself, so that you can start playing right away, and then order it from our store if you need a durable version.
1. Press the play button to generate a map and then to start the game.
2. Aim your device (the camera on the device) on a boARd.
3. Move your device (the camera on the device) closer to the boARd.
4. Follow the on screen character indicator to locate your controllable character on the map.
5. When the character indicator disappears, it means that the character is close to the camera.
6. Tap the screen to start moving the controllable character. While the character is moving, a white circle is identifying him.
7. Move around the map and try out how else you can control and view the gameplay
8. Write some feedback to us, by using social site channels or by commenting on this page.
9. Post interesting screenshots on our facebook wall, in order to be included in the final game's credits.
10. Wait for future updates.
Please ensure there is sufficient light for your device's camera to be able to recognize the graphical information that is printed on the "boARd". Do not cover your device's camera.
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini & iPod Touch 5. Gen
iOS 5.0 and higher
Its free to download.
Other details about the boARd 3D platform are available on our sites.
Thanks for any feedback!