We're proud to announce the official release of the second Adam's Venture episode: Episode II: Solomon's Secret. With the release of the official trailer and a new Adam's Venture website we invite you to take a look into the world of Adam Venture
Posted by Betelgeuze on Apr 11th, 2011
We're proud to announce the official release of the second Adam's Venture episode: Episode II: Solomon's Secret
Adam’s Venture is an action explorer hero: adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3™ Engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with Family values storytelling. In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920’s Jerusalem having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden. In their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon’s treasure – but is that really all there is to it? What is the real goal of the infamous Clairvaux Corporation?
• Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine
• Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and stunning environments
• Non-violent gameplay
• Engaging storyline adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series
• 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay
• Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree
With the release of the official trailer and a new Adam's Venture website we invite you to take a look into the world of Adam Venture!
For more information and eye-candy from the Adam's Venture series, please check out the new Adam's Venture website at www.adams-venture.com