Defence Alliance 2 - Beta 1.6 is now available for download! This is a patch, and it REQUIRED Beta 1.5 in order to work. Download Beta 1.5 here! Have fun playing! Mirrors: (due to late release most mirrors will be up tomorrow - you may always mirror) PlanetUnreal - (~16MB) for Windows (~16MB) for Windows
Defence Alliance 2 - Beta 1.6 is now available for download!
This is a patch, and it REQUIRED Beta 1.5 in order to work. Download Beta 1.5 here!
Have fun playing!
Mirrors: (due to late release most mirrors will be up tomorrow - you may always mirror)
PlanetUnreal - [EXE] (~16MB) for Windows
[ZIP] (~16MB) for Windows (Coming tomorrow)
[Gameplay / Balancing]
- Ditched the ending matinee scenes as they were causing trouble.
- Scoreboard is now shown at end of game and displays the winner.
- Display for buildcounts and -limits.
- Being killed by a dead player counted as suicide.
- Hud-scaling mixing up the AMI.
- "Ghost-AVeRs" are now fixed.
- Longer respawntimes for Defenders.
- Medics heal faster.
- Unable to throw grenades when your weapon was empty is fixed.
- PlasmaBombs do less damage through walls.
- Turrets in automatic mode are less accurate.
- Fixed and updated a couple GUI windows that were still using UT2004 theme.
- Bots now build turrets again.
- Bots are a bit less accurate.
- Bots correctly reload their rocket launcher now.
- Bots with completely no ammo use the ammoboxes but they failed to reload after, now they do.
- Bots will now use rocket launcher at destroyables.
- Bots will now use rocket launcher more against turrets.
- Bots will use A9 SMG against infantry.
- Bots wlil shoot at a turret that has been EMP. They used to ignore them.
- Bots will promote throwing plasma bombs at destroyables objectives.
- Bots equipped with EMPs will now focus more on turrets to disable them.
- Bots properly now properly use XD40 handgun and P280 handgun.
- Bots decide better based on circumstances if they should throw a grenade.
- DA2-Classic-Egypt has been updated.
- DA2-Forgotten now correctly plays through maplist.
* Beta 1.6 requires Beta 1.5 to be installed in your computer. This is only a patch NOT a full version. Download Beta 1.5 here!
Post all your comments here or in other parts of the forums. Contact email@example.com for questions regarding installation or gameplay.