after more than 4 months I am proud to present the next update of "Crazy"!
I know that it has been a long time, but I hope that you take into account that solving private problems was more important. Nevertheless I managed to update the mod, fix many errors and to create new features. I'll give you detailed information, first the visible features, secondly the "background" features. Comment for feedback and suggestions!
- Every single error is fixed, more information is in the "behind the scenes"-section
- 100% compatible with the DLCs
- The ingame-map designer has been modified: New random star type "Non Black Hole"; The planet types are sorted by alphabet; first random groups, second colonizable planets, third uncolonizable planets
- The new "planets" are modified: Some values of the new effects are changed, the antimatter fountain got a new ability
- Black Hole Star: Three-piece ability - Orbit range: Hyperspace chargeuprate/speed reduced; abilities and regeneration disabled - 60.000 range: Ships are attracted, they're able to escape; antimatter and shields are drained 50/s - 25.000 range: Ships are NOT able to escape; 500/s damage
- Almost every "Crazy"-ability has an own research; some can be improved
- Rebuilt Advent military research-tree for better overview
- Rebalanced Kortul Devastator (Power Surge was too overpowered)
- Rebalanced Kodiak Heavy Cruiser (same thing with Gauss Blast)
- Flagships have now their own ability files, for example the Kortul Flaghip has a stronger Power Surge than the normal capital ship
- Many new string files, some of them tell a small story!
- New research-skin for "Crazy"-exclusive researches
- Ship Graveyard is still available to people which don't own the DLC
- Modified RandomEvents --> The effects are staying longer
- Somehow the game is lagging a bit less. I have an idea how I did this.
Behind the scenes...
... I've done the most of the work:
- I've sorted all files in the entity.manifest ~6 hours of work
- I've sorted the researches in the Player.entity files ~ 4 hours of work
- I've serached for the bugs; IWeaponAssert.cpp and i => 0 ~ 4 hours of work
- IWeaponAssert.cpp was an Invalid value at the Occupation Starbase's weapon system
- i => 0 was an invalid value at the GasGiant researches --> the planet type can not be "Invalid" - not my mistake ;)
- Rebuilding the mod ~ 2 hours
- Testing with friend - well, that is not work, but: 12 hours :D
I hope that you'll enjoy the mod!