Today we've released an update to our PHAN Club exclusive build of Blade Symphony. This includes a brand new map, duel_winter. To download, just open Sidekick and click 'Update.'
Posted by urinal-cake on Feb 11th, 2011
Today we've released an update to our P.H.A.N. Club exclusive build of Blade Symphony. This includes a brand new map, duel_winter. To download, just open Sidekick and click 'Update.'
Here is a quick guide video on what to do if you are a new PHAN Club member. For more detailed information on how to install Blade Symphony, click here.
Remember, Dystopia Supporters are now PHAN Club members!
Blade Symphony Release 1 Client Torrent
If you don't have a bit torrent client or don't know what that is, you can get the self-downloading installer.
Direct Download Mirrors
Windows/Linux Dedicated Server
Additions & Changes:
- Added a new map, duel_winter.
- [#3229] Added a work-in-progress round start screen which appears at the beginning of a duel and contains basic stats info.
- Changed various labels in the keyboard controls options menu.
- Changed Balance Stance Left and Right, both Tier 1 and Tier 2 have a higher priority and longer trace duration. This should cause more hits to land correctly.
- Removed torso-turning/body yaw from the animation system temporarily, it causes issues with aiming and properly landing hits.
- Fixed the Linux Dedicated server not compiling. It can be downloaded here.
- [#3222] Fixed an issue with dead player ragdolls piling up for both the client and server, causing a memory issue for the server.
- [#3210] Fixed a server crash caused by having two of the same player on a server.[/url]
- [#3145] Fixed various issues with particles and sword swinging when experiencing high latency.
- Fixed various animations sometimes not playing or being skipped.
- Fixed various charge animations sometimes restarting.
- Fixed some interpolation issues caused by a lack of an animation offset.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to hear sounds from far away duels.
- [#3224] Fixed chat input getting erased on spawn.
- [#3244] Fixed an issue where chat bubbles would stick around after having typed something.
- Fixed an issue where disconnect messages would not play if a player exited while typing.
- Removed some developer message spam when a duel begins.