Edit: I would also appreciate it, if anyone would be willing to share some of their screenshots, since my computer overheats on maximum settings (GeForce 9800GT). If i did everything correctly, you should be able to add your own images.
Edit #2: The mod has been confirmed to be unstable, even as of latest build. I cannot fix this, since i don't entirely understand how scripts in CoP function (incorporated mods, especially). Therefore, i can't do anything about this. It is possible that the creator of M.S.O. mod knows something that could be done, but i believe that atm he is busy with Misery.
Hopefully something can be done in the future, but you might want to withhold downloading until then... :/
New (Mediafire) download links:
Since Mediafire has a file size limitation, archives have been split in parts of up to 199MB.
Part 1 (199MB) Mediafire.com
Part 2 (199MB) Mediafire.com
Part 3 (199MB) Mediafire.com
Part 4 (199MB) Mediafire.com
Part 5 (199MB) Mediafire.com
Part 6 (68MB) Mediafire.com
Old (Dropbox) download links:
ZONE.7z (300MB) Dl.dropboxusercontent.com
ZONE.7z.002 (300MB) Dl.dropboxusercontent.com
ZONE.7z.003 (300MB) Dl.dropboxusercontent.com
ZONE.7z.004 (162MB) Dl.dropboxusercontent.com
Note: These should only be used in case Mediafire links do not work, since the bandwidth is severely limited (~20 downloads per day).
- After you've downloaded all of the files to your computer, just put them into a single folder and extract them with a compatible program
- (e.g. 7-Zip), after extracting you will have a single folder called "gamedata", which you must put into your stalker directory (same as executable),
- you might also need to update your fsgame.ltx in case you haven't installed any S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods previously.
- You need at least 256MB of free RAM for extracting the archive.
- It takes up 1GB while compressed but should be 2.5GB when extracted.
- It is strongly suggested that you get the RAM fix for CoP (if you have 4 or more GB of RAM), which should increase the performance by a great deal