Current full version of the Zombie Survival gamemode! Everything you need to start your own server.
* Designed to go even further beyond the simple zombie mods of CS:S and HL2.
* Truly challenging gameplay. The average win percentage hangs below 10% among even the most seasoned veterans.
* Designed to be played with massive amounts or a small handful of players.* Play with the wonderful Source physics to create barricades using the hammer & nails and other tools.* Deal damage to the undead to purchase new weaponry and tools.
* Worth system allows you to select which weapons and tools you start out with.
* Wonderfully crafted, dynamic musical soundtrack keeps you in the right mood.* Play as one of several unique zombie classes as well as the chance to be a boss zombie.* A dynamic spawning system makes it so it's always quick and easy to get back to the humans once they blow your head apart and keeps the game challenging for humans.
* An extensive collection of custom maps created over the years including objective-based ones.
* Constantly updated.
* PANTS MODE. Survive the fall of the jeans industry!
It's been a whole three years since the last time the popular Zombie Survival mod was available for public download. Now it has returned from the dead and entered active development for anyone to download, host, edit, or play.
Simply make sure the zombiesurvival folder is in your garrysmod/gamemodes folder. Select "zombiesurvival" as the default gamemode and start up a zs_ map.
Just push F1 while playing if you don't understand something. If you still can't get it then feel free to send me an e-mail.
I have NOT included any maps in this release. Zombie Survival will work perfectly with any Counter-Strike: Source or Zombie Mod: Source maps HOWEVER it is highly recommended that you use zs_ maps that were specifically created for Zombie Survival. You can use Google to get them - there's hundreds!
You can also check out my gigantic map repository at: Heavy.noxiousnet.com
Just check the versions on some of them.
The game will automatically cycle between zs_ maps but you can also create a file called mapcycle.txt in the garrysmod folder and put any maps you want to be played in there.
I only recently decided to make Zombie Survival public. It has been up on facepunch for a week or so. Here's hoping it can get more exposure on moddb!