Yes, betwixt 1.1.2 and the fabled 1.2.0, we've released a 1.1.3 patch to deal with the griefing going about, and to fix some longstanding bugs.
- [Fix] "Wall-running" exploit
- [Fix] Spamming Roundrestart causes the round to never restart
- [feature] Ragdoll fade time can now be set by changing cl_ragdoll_fadetime
- [Fix] VGUI screens crash the game
- [Fix] Squad selecting crashes if zombies in group die
- [Fix] Empty servers crashed by voteRR
- [Feature] Dump a player name to the console when an explosive barrel is shot
- [Fix] respawn_entities can be called by anyone and crashes a server
- [Fix] Console commands can bypass limited spawns
- [Fix] Trigger_playercount seems broken
- [Fix] Spawning 5 zombies when they won't fit in the zombie cap deducts resources without spawning all five
- [Feature] Cool name colours for developers
- [Feature] Announce SteamIDs of TKs
We've also had repeated incidents of players impersonating developers. Please be aware that if a developer is in a VAC-secured server, he'll probably have a purple name. Never give account details or passwords to anyone, not even us.
Enjoy the fixes, and pray that more bugs don't delay 1.2.0 any further.
Moddb.com - 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 patch installer.
Moddb.com - Patch for Linux servers
Moddb.com - Full Linux server release