Zombie Master is a multiplayer Source modification, centred around a zombie-apocalypse, which throws all but one player in the shoes of human survivors. Pitched against a relentless tide of rotting flesh, they must scavenge for weaponry and equipment just to stay alive. But that one player, chosen randomly at the beginning of the round, is not bound by mortal restraints. To speak his name is to invite the wrath of hell - but most call him the 'Zombie Master'. He is nigh omnipotent. His invisible hand controls the legions of undead like puppets on strings; slowly closing the net on the humans while they run to and fro like rats in a maze.
Yes, betwixt 1.1.2 and the fabled 1.2.0, we've released a 1.1.3 patch to deal with the griefing going about, and to fix some longstanding bugs. - "Wall-running" exploit - Spamming Roundrestart causes the round to never restart - Ragdoll fade time can now be set by changing cl_ragdoll_fadetime
Posted by Angry_Lawyer on Jul 25th, 2007
Yes, betwixt 1.1.2 and the fabled 1.2.0, we've released a 1.1.3 patch to deal with the griefing going about, and to fix some longstanding bugs.
- [Fix] "Wall-running" exploit
- [Fix] Spamming Roundrestart causes the round to never restart
- [feature] Ragdoll fade time can now be set by changing cl_ragdoll_fadetime
- [Fix] VGUI screens crash the game
- [Fix] Squad selecting crashes if zombies in group die
- [Fix] Empty servers crashed by voteRR
- [Feature] Dump a player name to the console when an explosive barrel is shot
- [Fix] respawn_entities can be called by anyone and crashes a server
- [Fix] Console commands can bypass limited spawns
- [Fix] Trigger_playercount seems broken
- [Fix] Spawning 5 zombies when they won't fit in the zombie cap deducts resources without spawning all five
- [Feature] Cool name colours for developers
- [Feature] Announce SteamIDs of TKs
We've also had repeated incidents of players impersonating developers. Please be aware that if a developer is in a VAC-secured server, he'll probably have a purple name. Never give account details or passwords to anyone, not even us.
Enjoy the fixes, and pray that more bugs don't delay 1.2.0 any further.
Moddb.com - 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 patch installer.
Moddb.com - Patch for Linux servers
Moddb.com - Full Linux server release