One of the oldest and most played mod for Zero Hour is back! Zero Hour Reborn is a mod for C&C Generals Zero Hour that adds a lot of new content including new generals, units, upgrades and more. Are you ready for this?
Reborn Patch v6.24, requires ZH patch v1.04 and Reborn v6.0 to work.
Reborn Patch v6.24
- ZH Patched to v1.04
- Reborn v6.0
1. Make sure you have a clean (no mods intalled except for Reborn V6.0) and patched (to v1.04) ZH folder.
2. Copy that ZH folder (doesn't matter where), and rename it (ex. Reborn Mod). This will be your Reborn mod folder.
3. Install Reborn V6.0 (For installer version, run installer, change install path to your Reborn mod folder. For bigificated version, open .rar folder and copy .big file inside into your Reborn mod folder)
4. Install Reborn Patch V6.24 by copying the "Art" and "Data" folders inside the "Zero Hour Reborn 6.24" folder inside "Zero_Hour_Reborn_6.24.zip" into your Reborn mod folder
5. Open Reborn mod folder, find generals.exe, copy it and paste shortcut to desktop, rename shortcut. This will be your Reborn mod shortcut
6. Double click Reborn mod shortcut to play.
1. Delete Reborn mod folder.
2. Delete Reborn mod Shortcut.
- Fixed the bug where 5 Stars is Gained Instantly
- Added 3 Rank Generals that give more General's Powers
- Replaced UK Particle Cannon with Cluster Missile
- Fixed the UK Spy Drone Shroud Range
Laser General 2:
- Shock Wave Laser Cannon has Longer Reload Time but is stronger to Obliterate an Area
- Humvee Laser Guns Display Proper Animation
- Aircraft are armed with laser beams
- Laser Artillery Can Be now built when the player builds a Strategy Center and has a Longer Range
Super Weapon General 2:
- Fixed the ICBM Launch animation and Missile Detonation
- Pulse Cannon Beam Can now Move
- Particle Fire Base Decreased Range and Deal More Damage
Nuke General 2:
- Fixed the Tank Hunter Nuke Tips Weapon Upgrade
GLA Rogue General:
-GPS Scrambler can now be fired.
-Fixed the Baikonur Death Effects.