neuro-lab.net presents to you a new modification for Doom 3... x - MASS.
Your car has broken down and you're lost in a fog at some ass-end town. Something's not right and you find yourself fighting more than the typical Christmas Rush to get your sweetheart's gift - and yourself - home for the holidays.
- A quest to take back your Christmas present from Demons.
- 3 new winter themed maps, including the Foggy Town, the Icy Lake and Castle Turtlenstein.
- 8 completely new weapons including the Wrench, Commander Keen Zapper, Remington shotgun, Thompson Gun, Voodoo Doll, Instant Zombie Present Grenade, the x-MASS Nuke Launcher and the Mace.
- Old School Gameplay.
- New water feature that allows the player to swim, drown, and toss bodies into the water - just for kicks!
- Compatible for all platforms: Windows XP/Vista, Mac OSX, Linux and Steam.
- New monsters.
- An original Soundtrack.
- New sounds fx.
- Obiviously, new textures and models.
- Silly humor.
We hope you enjoy this modification.
So 2 years has been passed from the mod release and we collected a lot of feedbacks and comments during this time. It was great time during the development and after. It was also a good challenge as we started to develop the mod in late Semptember 2008 and finished for the 22 December. Obiviously in two months we couldn't make a long mod, but our intention was only to deliver something funny and mindless to pass 30 minutes.
This news is for the one that missed the mod and for announcing a Desura release.
Also, the mod has been reuploaded with the patch 1.1 included in the main package, so you will have to download only once the mod.
The mod will be released also on Desura, the new Indie and Mod digital delivery platform. So log-in on Desura and download the mod from there if you prefer.
If you are too lazy to download and play, then watch someone else playing the mod. In 2008 Paul's Gaming published on youtube a walkthrough of the mod in 3 parts, you can watch them here:
For who know japanese, there is also a review over www.game-damashi.com that gives the mod, 5 out of 5:
Thats all, download the mod, watch the playthrough or ignore it, but have happy holidays. We would also to thanks everyone that supported the mod in those two years even with insults.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.