We've been dormant for too long, so its time to announce the re-launching of the HL2:TC "Wretched Abandon". We're back in the game...
Wretched Abandon: Confined Combat
Fantasy war has never been so real.
Wretched Abandon is multiplayer mod that thrives off team play and squad based tactics. Three distinctly different teams will compete using class based combat to complete various objectives on maps, such as holding points and hacking data. Despite the fantasy setting combat will play out in a realistic tone, with location based damage and accurate fire arm portrayal.
The goal is to take a complete fantasy sci-fi setting and provide a suitable realistic war gameplay.
- Three unique sides; Mars, Moon and Earth.
- Three classes per side, each with unique weapons and abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
- Squad based tactics and balanced teamplay.
- Realistic location based damage. A head shot will result in death.
- Firearm kickback and accuracy.
- Iron sight/LED aiming.
- Atmospheric locations ranging for lush forests and fields to vast deserts and intense city streets.
- Indoor and outdoor combat.
- Planetary Driven vehicles providing transport and extra firepower.
Stay with us for more news on Wretched Abandon: Confined Combat!
The WACC Team
Its back?! WA is back?! IS IT TRUE?!
The answer is no, sadly. I must admit I'm using this news posting feature to exploit the 100+ people following this mod, in order to call out to the original team and say "Hail!".
Any of you guys still out there? Whats news? Whats up? Remember WA and how awesome it was? I know I do. Warm thoughts of WA keep me warm at night, after all these years.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.