This is a 28 mission campaign integrated into the standalone extended gaming and mission development system wolfman-MC2X. wolfman-MC2X is based on the released source code for MechCommander 2.
- solved the Quicksave/Quickload issue for specific mapsize/inventory conditions
- implemented specific repair object type for aircraft units
- revised logic which units can be repaired by what object type and icon visualization
- added some new inventory (like aircraft repair areas)
- implemented up to 12 activity nodes in objects
-implemented automatic "before_mission..." saving similar to "after-mission..." saving feature
- implemented selectable gaming option "Activate Quicksave"
(this allows unexperienced or wimpy gamers to use Quicksave; default OFF)
-topic "units moving through units" taken off the priority list (can be fixed at any later time)
-topic "elimination of the last heaps" still top priority
-topic "multiple dropzones" still top priority
- more inventory to be added
- improved gaming engine features and performance and stability are satisfactory now
- focus shifted back to campaign and mission design
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.