This is a 28 mission campaign integrated into the standalone extended gaming and mission development system wolfman-MC2X. wolfman-MC2X is based on the released source code for MechCommander 2.
wolfman-MC2X 31Aug 2014 (Revision30)wolfman-MC2X is for non-commercial enterprise only!
This is for fun and keeping a great game of tactical command alive.
Every use is under your sole responsibility and at your own risk.
Read Microsoft's Shared Source Limited Permissive License for use of MechCommander® 2 carefully. If you do not agree, don't use wolfman-MC2X in any ways.
wolfman-MC2X is an extended MC2 gaming and mission design environment. It is built on the extended and freshly compiled MechCommander 2 system files based on the source code released by Microsoft and covered under the shared license agreement. Several additional tools and viewer are provided to allow easy mission design.
This package contains five example missions for your testing pleasure.wolfman-MC2X includes:- wolfman's extended MC2X Mission Editor (content and feature revision 30)
- wolfman's extended MC2X Gaming Core (content and feature revision 30)
- wolfman's extended MC2X Viewer (Encyclopedia) (content and feature revision 30)
- Poison's "MechSwapper" tool (revision 2.5.2) to exchange units in existing missio- the re-distributable of important library files
- MC2xClean (to easily eliminate all *.lst,*.txm,*.old as well as all thumb.db files and arm folders)
- the maps "Metropolitan" , "RedRock Outpost", "Paradise Defense”, "City Assault", "Stormbreaker”s Mudhole"
- MC2X SkyViewer Folder
- MC2X TerrainOverlay Viewer Folder
- Jussi's "MC2 Warrior Brain Tool" to easily allocate or create warrior brain files
- MC2X RandomMaps Viewer Folder
- MC2X AmbientTune Folder
- MC2X TerrainDetail Viewer Folder
- MC2X OverlayMask ViewerFolder
- MC2X OverlayMaskShape Viewer Folder
- MC2X Water Viewer Folder
- MC2X WaterDetail Viewer Folder
The upcoming campaign "Warlords of the Rim Colonies" will be based on MC2X (R30).
Download ~700 MB
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.