Warband Enhanced v0.6 for Warband 1.143. Compiles Diplomacy+PBOD+Freelancer into one. Adds new features and tweaks. See mod summary for more information.
Warband Enhanced is my first attempt to improve the gameplay in Warband Native with the help of the best mods made by this community and also with the implementation of new features and gameplay tweaks made by me. At first, i started to make the mod for my own personal use and then i delved into module files and started to play around and thinking of making a public release.
For a full overview of all the features, visit the features on this site.
For a list of credits visit this features on this site.
How to install:
Requires Official Warband Client 1.143: Download.taleworlds.com
Since many of you seem to have problems on how to install this mod to work properly, i figured out i should make a news item to talk about.
1) This mod is for Warband 1.143. You need to download the official client here, and install it. If you have another version of the game, please download this version and install it in another folder. This is because it will fix the registry and it will make WSE Loader work.
2) For those that bought the game from other place than the official site, you should be able to play this mod with the client downloaded and installed from here (same link as above), and use your cd key.
3) After you reinstalled 1.143 to another folder use this installation folder for this mod.
Why should you should reinstall this if you have another version of warband? Because wse-loader looks for the current registry record and it wont detect 1.143 warband and the game wont work properly.
ALWAYS RUN the game from WSE_Loader.EXE in the Modules/Warband Enhanced/WSE directory
90% of the bugs and problems reported here are because:
1) You didnt used 1.143 client, or u have 1.143 client, but you also have another version installed, and WSE Loader cant see 1.143
2) You didnt ran the game with WSE_Loader.EXE
Hope it helps!
Highest Rated (4 agree) 10/10
Another native expansion mod, seems really cool, been wondering whether or not i should play native again xD
Aug 31 2012, 9:33am by Full_Invasion_Devs
Lowest Rated (6 agree) 5/10
Problem with mod right out of the gate. During a battle, the show damage and troop death/unconciousness option doesn't work. I really like that feature that native and other mods retain. However, the textures are great and the way the other features are tied together, if they work,would really make this a Mount & Blade 2 for me. Fix that problem and I'll play this mod until M&B 2 comes out. By the way, if there is a way to fix the problem I would really appreciate some feedback. PM me if…
Oct 28 2012, 10:19pm by Razgriz1012