This is the update patch ONLY and requires you install it over TFN 1.1.
One of the first things you may notice in the title is that the "B" is missing from VTMB, this is not an accident. The Final Nights is an expansion to an otherwise flawless video game built upon the success of the Camarilla Edition series of mods. The "B" has been removed because this expansion can no longer bare the name Bloodlines as it is so far removed from the original game as to warrant the name change. The idea behind this expansion is, and always will be the notion of a completely new experience unlike we've seen so far. With 7 completely brand new clans, 5 new disciplines, extra quests, new NPCs, new game mechanics and new music, the features seem endless. All of this is being built upon the Camarilla Edition series incorporating such things as the blood timer system, pedestrian blood dolls, and the new combat system. Combined we feel the name Bloodlines must be removed from this game, and thus we now simply have "The Final Nights".
Below is a list of bug fixes and new content introduced in TFN 1.3. This update will have several new features that will certainly add to the diversity on how you play the game. We are introducing a new character creation system where you choose the history of your character before their embrace. The background chosen will have a large impact on what skills and attributes your kindred possess and how well they can continue building upon these masteries.
In addition, your kindred may now specialize in computer hacking or lock picking and be rewarded accordingly. Prior to 1.3, taking these skills to 10 wasn't beneficial however this has changed in a big way. As a computer hacker, you can hack into computer bank accounts and steal money; and your skill will determine how much money you can steal and the level of security you can hack. As a master lock pick, many vaults, safes, and chests have been placed in the game for you to pick granting you anywhere from blood bags and cash to body armor. To go along with this, the female Assamite skin set will be featured in this patch allowing you to play this character. If that wasn't enough, TFN 1.3 has introduced a hardcore mode allowing you to play your character as a blank slate. Every attribute and skill point must be earned!
I hope you enjoy the changes and look forward to your feedback!!
TFN 1.3 Changes
- David Hatter twitching
- Changed Boris' safe from Lockpick 6 to Lockpick 8 and added $100
- Changed Hannah's safe from Lockpick 6 to Lockpick 8 and added $100
- Fixed blue line running down Assamite male model's head
- Fixed Baali auto-leveling template giving +1 Intelligence
- Fixed misspelling on Ishtarri description
- Complete skin set making the female Assamite playable
- Background History overhaul
- New Hardcore Mode
- Online Bank Hacking System (17 Computers)
- Added Body Armor to Carson's safe (Lockpick 10)
- Added cash chest to Boris' suite (Lockpick 6)
- Added cash chest to Dennis' house (Lockpick 7)
- Added cash chest to Tattoo parlor (Lockpick 5)
- Added cash chest to Gimble's basement (Lockpick 8)
- Added cash chest to the Cathayan's warehouse (Lockpick 9)
- Added cash chest to Kilpatrick's shop (Lockpick 5)
- Added cash chest to the Junkyard (Lockpick 6)
- Added cash chest to Milligan's apartment (Lockpick 7)
- Added blood fridge to Plague Sewer (Lockpick 8)
- Added (2) blood fridges to LA Hospital (Lockpick 9 and 10)
- Added cash chest to Jezebel's apartment (Lockpick 5)
- Added cash chest to Empire Arm's back room (Lockpick 6)
- Added cash chest to Chantry's back room (Lockpick 7)
- Added cash chest to Tawni's apartment (Lockpick 8)
- Added cash safe to Redspot's back room (Lockpick 9)
- Added cash safe to Red Dragon's upstairs (Lockpick 10)
- Changed character sheet musical theme
- Updated the credits