We are nearly ready to release the next version of the Viper Mod, Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0. We are very excited to inform you that all the bugs that where still left from development have been fixed.
Most of the mod's code have been re-written so that we could add more realism, and add a lot of new exciting features. The following has been added to Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0:
- Defender weapons won’t work if the weapon ore rear pods are closed
- Selectable First season and 2nd and 3rd season RT-10 <-> Defender Morph
- Completely reworked car spawn system to spawn other hero cars from the series
- Lock and unlock the Viper’s doors remote
- Real Viper Licence plates, the Viper’s will have the licence plate from the series
- Outside morph, if Season 1 is selected you can remotely morph the Viper from RT-10 to the Defender
- Los Santos Jailbreak, you need to break the Viper out of jail if you are arrested.
And a lot of smaller edits that will add more realism to the mod.
We are currently doing some internal beta testing to find and fix the bugs that are still present in the mod. Depending on how much there will be found, we hope to release the mod within 2 months.
We have put together a presentation video:
We are verry happy to bring you this news, and if you have any question please open a topic on our forums, ore send us a e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org