The VIPER Mod for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is based on the 90's hit TV show: "VIPER". Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0 has been released on May 10th, 2013.
It has been more then a year since the last release, and now a future release has been announced!
Posted by KnightBob on May 1st, 2012
It was more then a year ago when Viper: The Metro City Chronicles was released, and I would like to announce the next release of the Viper Mod, it will have a lot of new features added, and bug fixed that where still there in the previous releases. Schedule is unknown, so don not ask us when it will be released. The Next version will be labeled: "Viper: The Metro City Chronicles 2.0".
Here is a list of what to expect:
- Weapons have spark (Code from the Weapon Patch) (completed)
- Guns and Static Pulse will not work if the Gun Pods/Rear Gun Hatch isn't open. (completed)
- Almost all sounds replaced with new ones. (95% done, sounds still need some fine tuning)
- Dodge Viper RT/10: Season 1 ore S2-3 Style morphing. (completed)
- Outside Morph (completed)
- Lock/Open Doors (completed)
- New Engine On/Off Script (completed)
- Vigilance script on all Vipers (completed)
- And More to come.
We hope this release will be more stable then any other Viper release available, and that it will improve the user experience, and make it more realistic, since that was the main goal while developing it.
If you have any tips/feature requests ore anything else, leave a comment, ore if you want to do it personal send a comment.