This is the first official log for progress on Vector Zero! Lots of
reveal content on this post. Let's dive right in with a rundown of work
- Player spritesheets done.
- "Red Soldier" enemy spritesheets done. (Bug in the current TR dev build holding up testing.)
- Tileset work begun, added new spaceship walls and decor (computers and test tubes, mostly)
- Face portraits for Player, Red Soldiers and another human character done.
- 7/10 Guns reskinned with new sprites and icons.
- Begun work on new bullet effects.
- CHAPTER: Awakening almost complete.
As for Todo, here are the assets that need to be finished...
- Finish reskinning existing weapons.
- Reskin bullet casings and Shotgun rounds
- Continue to "modernize" TR's existing tileset.
- Apply custom sounds. (Thanks to Jonathan in advance!)
This log is to show you just what you might expect to see in upcoming
previews and teasers. Screenshots of the current state of the project
will be available on the game's official page here on ModDB. Stay