Go Home Camarone is a complete Portal 2 overhaul that is a "First Person Horror Adventure Family Simulator with RPG elements".
The game will include the following features:
- 100% Hand-drawn and unique content crafted with love!~ SOMETIMES HATE..
- Conversation System with facial features, voice acting, and expanse speech trees, as well as speech cacti!
- Combat System with attacks named "Swimmer Swarm, African Assault, Ukulele Uppercut, ect!"
- Companion System that changes interactions with NPC's in conversation, in battle, and when your scamming them out of a sweet deal!
- Inventory System that do not involve potions, herbs, ect!
- Environments mosly taking place in corridors, our color pallet is limited to brown, also expect alot of bloom.
- Three secrets to find!
- No really, there are only three secrets throughout the whole game..
- Just kidding, there will be hundreds!
I am releasing the testing to certain systems, but do not expect to play any of the levels until the final version.
+Go Home Camarone Alpha Release 0.02+
- If you lose the fight, just wait 30 seconds, you will appear back in the over-world (Losing animations and music have not been added)
- If you win the fight, just wait 10 seconds you will appear back in the over-world (Winning animation and music have not been added)
- The two blocks on the ground are items that permanently teach you new fighting moves (Items haven't been illustrated)
- Energy bar is fnucked, but it does work technically just not visually.
If you find any bugs, please leave them in the comments section down below!
What were you smoking when you thought this up? It looks awesome!
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
Promote Go Home Camarón on your homepage or blog by selecting a button and using the HTML code provided (more).