Go Home Camarone is a complete Portal 2 overhaul that is a "First Person Horror Adventure Family Simulator with RPG elements".
The game will include the following features:
- 100% Hand-drawn and unique content crafted with love!~ SOMETIMES HATE..
- Conversation System with facial features, voice acting, and expanse speech trees, as well as speech cacti!
- Combat System with attacks named "Swimmer Swarm, African Assault, Ukulele Uppercut, ect!"
- Companion System that changes interactions with NPC's in conversation, in battle, and when your scamming them out of a sweet deal!
- Inventory System that do not involve potions, herbs, ect!
- Environments mosly taking place in corridors, our color pallet is limited to brown, also expect alot of bloom.
- Three secrets to find!
- No really, there are only three secrets throughout the whole game..
- Just kidding, there will be hundreds!
I am releasing the testing to certain systems, but do not expect to play any of the levels until the final version.
+Go Home Camarone Alpha Release 0.02+
- If you lose the fight, just wait 30 seconds, you will appear back in the over-world (Losing animations and music have not been added)
- If you win the fight, just wait 10 seconds you will appear back in the over-world (Winning animation and music have not been added)
- The two blocks on the ground are items that permanently teach you new fighting moves (Items haven't been illustrated)
- Energy bar is fnucked, but it does work technically just not visually.
If you find any bugs, please leave them in the comments section down below!
Personally, I think it's a pretty & creative looking mod you're working on & I'm sure I'll try it when it's released. However, your demonstration videos could use a lot of work & don't quite reflect well on your skill.
will there be guns?
Only if you pre-order from Gamestop.
Wow, this is sexy. Trackin-guh!
cool horror mod for p2
strangely compelling, dude
This mod's art style infatuated me.
I hope the UI for the dialogue trees get improved.
I'm tracking this just because I love floating islands! Great mod.
Wow, what a fresh portal 2 mod...
Horror? good! I like this mod.
I was rolling around in my local sewage pipes like I do every Tuesday, and then decided, hey I should make a cartoon horror mod for Portal 2.
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
Promote Go Home Camarón on your homepage or blog by selecting a button and using the HTML code provided (more).