Go Home Camarone is a complete Portal 2 overhaul that is a "First Person Horror Adventure Family Simulator with RPG elements".
The game will include the following features:
- 100% Hand-drawn and unique content crafted with love!~ SOMETIMES HATE..
- Conversation System with facial features, voice acting, and expanse speech trees, as well as speech cacti!
- Combat System with attacks named "Swimmer Swarm, African Assault, Ukulele Uppercut, ect!"
- Companion System that changes interactions with NPC's in conversation, in battle, and when your scamming them out of a sweet deal!
- Inventory System that do not involve potions, herbs, ect!
- Environments mosly taking place in corridors, our color pallet is limited to brown, also expect alot of bloom.
- Three secrets to find!
- No really, there are only three secrets throughout the whole game..
- Just kidding, there will be hundreds!
I am releasing the testing to certain systems, but do not expect to play any of the levels until the final version.
+Go Home Camarone Alpha Release 0.02+
- If you lose the fight, just wait 30 seconds, you will appear back in the over-world (Losing animations and music have not been added)
- If you win the fight, just wait 10 seconds you will appear back in the over-world (Winning animation and music have not been added)
- The two blocks on the ground are items that permanently teach you new fighting moves (Items haven't been illustrated)
- Energy bar is fnucked, but it does work technically just not visually.
If you find any bugs, please leave them in the comments section down below!
No downloads have been uploaded.
Join now to share files with the community.
aren't you that dude who made that ******* weird anime/half-life 2 fanfiction mod, and the only media you had were some really bad drawings you made? looks like you've done it again lmao
To the people who down-vote comments: Please go support an internet censorship bill, you are no better than the lobbyist of these pieces of legislation that you protest.
this mod's genre is drastically different from the game. this will make others weary of it. Like with my old mod, they want proof of promises.
Like I said before, I'd highly suggest you develop the game, and leave the ModDB profile for now. the only thing that will make it better, is a high-quality level demonstration, which I myself learned too late.
furthermore, if I were to accuse those who laughed me off of supporting ACTA-esque things, they'd only laugh more. laugh harder. seriously Afnopo, just refine the mod. the PR, however cool it may be to have a page here, is not worth it.
I actually thought the original blinking mechanic was pretty intriguing. Do you think it'd be possible to add it as an option?
There will be a way to turn it off, but first you have to solve a mad hard riddle.
so, will there be guns? (Just curious :D)
Does it look like there will be guns.
Personally, I think it's a pretty & creative looking mod you're working on & I'm sure I'll try it when it's released. However, your demonstration videos could use a lot of work & don't quite reflect well on your skill.
I am paranoid of the molesters on the internet, that's why I stutter and what not in the videos because I think they will get me.. Again..
It's not the stuttering. The videos are too long for what you actually manage to show off & what is shown is explained somewhat poorly. You spend too much time looking at the ground, or moving the camera around too quick & randomly. None of the menu or loading screen footage was necessary either. It may sound like nitpicking, but it really does affect how watchable the videos are.
I think I should perhaps hire Todd Howard to demonstrate my game for me.. But then again he might hype the cacti.
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only
Promote Go Home Camarón on your homepage or blog by selecting a button and using the embed code provided (more).