The Ultimate Apocalypse mod team proudly presents to the Dawn of War: Soulstorm players and fans, an eagerly awaited and packed with epic content game experience, the Ultimate Apocalypse mod! Imagine a mod featuring massive Warhammer 40,000 battles where all 9 races in Soulstorm (and more!) have a chance at epic victory. A mod where there's no shortage of all new units, buildings, abilities, and even titans! A mod where there's nearly no limits holding you back. It's all about all out, massive war. Wanna nuke your enemies? You can. Gloriously epic titan duels are your thing? Ultimate Apocalypse has you covered. Not only that, but Ultimate Apocalypse is continuously tested to ensure the epic battle experience it delivers remains unique while being completely awesome. Thanks to you (yes, you!) and everyone playing, Ultimate Apocalypse has been steady within the top 20 ranked mods for years.
It is almost here! The 1.72 release is nigh! It includes the following:
- Campaign works, UA Campaign works, many scar errors fixed, better better performance.
- Skirmish gameplay overhaul is completed and ingame ready.
- Grenades concept added, applies more grenade researches and grenade types to almost all infantry.
- Turret concept added, featuring improved turrets, and more research and upgrades.
- RUN!!! ability added to all infantry. Increases movement speed with some penalties if activated.
- Titans revamped, void shields fixed!
- New units, new structures!
- New maps.
- Tank Traps structure added for all Imperial races, Orks, and Chaos.
- Superweapon concept added ingame. You'll enjoy them now as they also do not immediately spam superweapons when they are first built. 5 minutes to take it out, and you are now given anti apocalypse abilities! Superweapon alternatives and infinite/multiple superweapon casting glitch has been cured.
- Restrict ai winconditions.
- Commanders nerfed.
- Game play breakers were cured.
- Balance changes everywhere to make the game more playable and fair.
- TONS MORE!!!!!!
I basically forgot everything I added, but the changelog is up for grabs soon. Have fun with the mod. :)