Ultimate Apocalypse is a mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, which aims to create the most diverse possible unit and faction selection within the confines of the original DOW engine. We strive to create the most engaging and balanced Warhammer 40,000 game that we can, without sacrificing the fun factor. From hordes of Orks to the towering Titans, you can always find a new way to play UA. We invite all of you to join us on our Discord server to keep up with the development of the mod!

Forum Thread
Poll: Will you wish me luck? (99 votes)
Lord Doofus is slow at keeping track of thread progress, 100% apologies (Games : Dawn of War : Mods : Ultimate Apocalypse Mod (DOW SS) : Forum : Feedback : Lord Doofus is slow at keeping track of thread progress, 100% apologies) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 17 2013 Anchor

Tyrantarmy, pin this, pretty please.

My plan is to get through the ENTIRE thing by tomorrow for 1.72. Wish me luck. I have so much time on my hands tomorrow. Mod development will be cruising. :)

Apr 17 2013 Anchor

I wished you coffee. AKA Don't stress go at your own pace :)

Apr 17 2013 Anchor

Cylarne wrote: ENTIRE thing by tomorrow for 1.72

Cylarne wrote: ENTIRE 1.72 tomorrow

*immediately gets back to make icons*

--

How to improve performance on DoW: Soulstorm
if TV and Beer == nil then
rgd.GameData.crazy = true
rgd:save() end

Apr 18 2013 Anchor

Man, I hope you had a good sleep and have a good breakfast. :)
A little bit of a walk to increase blood flow and get more oxygen to your brain to help you produce Endorphins and reduce the Dopamine from all the stress.
Remember water in your body. :)

Water+Oxygen+Nutrients, with a good sleep, means you will never need luck man. :)

Everything is slowly being directed away from you so you can focus on what you need to, whether it be life or development. :)

Don't bother paying attention to West in Texas as it is not good and will depress you. :)

It is going to be a good day. :)

Apr 18 2013 Anchor

Good luck Lord_Doofus and take your time; if you rush, you're more likely to make mistakes and then another release would have to be made to fix those mistakes.

Apr 18 2013 Anchor

Chaos, Dark Eldar, Eldar, Imperial Guard, Orks, Sisters of Battle, Space Marines, and Tau threads are all done besides the occasional "nos this will not/cannot be implemented". :sweats: Testing ingame... race by race.

Necrons, Tyranids, IDH will need some work.

1.72 bug thread all cleaned up so far.

Campaign running smooth. Survival running smooth. No scar errors or crashes!

Apr 18 2013 Anchor

I answered don't rush yourself. Because as much as I wish to give my regards, I 'aint giving up my coffee without a fight. Exam tomorrow morning. Coffee coffee. Coffee.

Let's hope neither of us need luck!

Apr 19 2013 Anchor

I.... have just been through the entire feedback ever reported for 1.71.

Bad news:
- Waaaaaaay too many bugs and balance changes to fix before 1,.72. It is approximately 18 pages long (with some detailed reports). There is no way to finish them ALL in 1.72.

Good news:
- Most are beiung fixed, and 1.72.x may be released if needed.

Also thanks for wishing me luck, I've been through hell, lol.

Apr 20 2013 Anchor

if a cult was setup to worship you and sacrifice pepole to you would that make it go faster? XD this is a joke by the way

Apr 20 2013 Anchor

(GreenScorpion enters the warp through his personal gate, grabs a bunch of lesser daemons and gets back through the gate) Can a sacrifice of daemons be suficient to give you Lord_Doofus the necessary power to keep up with the work without problems? Or do you prefer untainted creatures to be sacrificed? Cause i can grab some orks, space marines or imperial guardsmen also. Just say the number and the blood will flow.

LOL just joking, don't rush yourself my apocalyptic plans are far from being in motion so you have time (for now)

--

Apparently people don't like me :(
Is it because i was tainted by Chaos? Cause I already born that way...

Apr 20 2013 Anchor

Do not rush yourself. If you die working, how the hell will we have the mod's end ? XD

Apr 23 2013 Anchor

1.72 was released, spread the news! Spread the glory. :)

Slow at it again. I should be around to feedback by this weekend (if I don't forget). :(

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.